Chapter 7: Song of the past

Hello

A couple things before the chapter starts

First,I hope you like the chapter picture FMA fans

Second, I went back and edited little things in previous chapters. I noticed so many grammar mistakes and I apologize for it, some things may not be fixed because I overlooked it but I got things that were blatantly obvious.

I also thought of stuff for upcoming chapters and what this book is gonna be. I won't spoil it but we'll be getting some action NO! NOT THAT TYPE OF ACTION (get your mind out of the gutter) I mean like explosions and fight scenes, the best way to put it is if Deadpool had a child with a unicorn... *Flashbacks from Deadpool movie*

ANYWAYS...ENJOY THE CHAPTER!
-----
Your POV

As I lay down I stare at my ceiling. I think of Tessa and how she's the only one I've known since I was a kid whose still around. I turn to my side and stare out the window.

I walk out the door and straight to the kitchen, avoiding all contact with Mark and Jack. I'm still pretty pissed with them.I only have one purpose, to find Chica, she's the only one I know that isn't a creepy stalker.

I find Chica by the pool and I sit with her and watch as the sun begins to set.

I pet Chica on the head and she licks my cheek. Without realizing, I hug her and I feel like I'm brought back to when I was a teen and when my parents were alive.

"Biscuit..."

I feel tears starting to pile in my eyes. I'm such a crybaby...

I hug Chica and I just begin to cry quietly.

"I'm s-sorry" I mumble and I feel a tear fall down my cheek. Chica starts to lick my tears and it's quite comforting.

I sat there for a while and just cried.

I need to stop regretting my past and just move on but... How?

I feel a tug on my back and I'm no longer sitting on the patio.

"Big girls shouldn't cry," A deep voice says.

"Leave me alone ,Mark, I have my own problems to deal with" I try to get out of his grip.

"No use in struggling" A accented voice informs and I feel a grip from the front.

Not this again, Stuck between a hug.

"I don't need your charity so let me go!" I fall out of their grip and run straight into the house, to my room and lock the door behind me.

"Y/n, what's wrong" Mark says as he tries to open the door.

"..."

"There's no use being sad about it, let's just talk, we can help you" Jack's voice echoes through the door.

"Goodnight" I plop over on the bed.

"Hey!" I hear and there's a loud kick through the door.

"You're being difficult!" Mark yells through the door.