Chapter 9

(Y/N) P.O.V

"What's going on?" I asked, looking back and forth between the two of them. "Why're you guys looking at each other like you just fell in love?"

"He can do it, too" Thomas anwsered, not tking his eyes of the new kid. For a split second I saw a look of absolut pure terror of his face but it dissapered just as quickly as it came. He muct have noticed me tense up because a second later and hand was locked tightly around mine. It sometimes amazed me how amazing he could be to me after I constanly push him away. It made me think of something.......

*flashback*

"(Y/N)! Where are you" I heard him yell.

I was sitting quietly next to Teresa when it happened. The doors didn't close. We weren't safe anymore. I quickly jumped from my bed one footed as a worried Thomas broke through the door. It hadent been long since Thomas, Minho, Alby and I had gotten stuck in the maze. When we did we made out but not without hurting my ankle.

He rushed to me and the screams and shouts were everywhere. At this point Teresa had grabbed Thomas's hand and tried to flee. Me broke from her hand and rushed to me. Picking me up with ease and carrying in his arms even though I could walk and slightly run. He followed Teresa to the place where the others were and we rushed upstairs.

We had gotten up the stairs when things started to quiet down. Everyone was huddled to gether praying the grievers would leave. Thomas had set me down lightly on the floor. It was colder at this time to he sat down next to me and pulled me into his lap, making me cuddle up to him. We stayed there for a while until it got quiet.....to quiet. That's when a metal claw burst through and grabbed a boy close to us. At that point everyone screamed and Thomas pushed me father into him. For he was going to protect me at all cost. I pushed him away from me and got up and went and sat next to My bestfriend Newt.

I hated feeling weak and him thinking I need to be protected.

"(Y/N)." Newt said.

"What?"

"You're being harsh....he just cares about you......just let him."

"I DON'T NEED HIM TO CARE ABOUT ME"  I yelled getting everyones attention.

I looked at him as he stared at me. Unblinking, with a look of utter sadness. At this moment I did something I never thought I could do. I hurt him. I hurt Thomas.

*End Flashback*

I tightened my hand around his.

"Do what? Frypan asked.

"What do you think?" Minho said. "He's a freak like (Y/N) and Thomas. They can talk in each other's heads."

Without telling me in my head what Aris had said Thomas spoke.

"Who killed her? What happened?"

"Who killed who? Minho said. "No more of your voodoo klunk while we're around."

I looked at Thomas now, his eyes were watering and he finally broke his gaze with aris and looked over at Minho. "He had somwone who he could do this with, just like we did. I mean....do. But he said they killed her. I want to know who they are."

Aris head dropped; his eyes looked close from where we sat. "I don't know who they are. Its to confusing. I couldn't tell the bad guys from the good guys. But I think somehow they made this girl Beth......stab.......my friend. Her name was rachel. She's dead man. She's dead." He covered his face with both hands.

Okay really short chapter but that's all I wanted to do tonight. I will update again tomorrow because the next chapter will be juicy and interesting,so get popcorn ready for tomorrow. I wanted to stop here so i can really focus on the chapter tomorrow. So that's really all I got see you tomorrow my lovelies.

Kisses

~Lynn

Ps. Sorry for the picture up top I thought I was so funny and I just needed it to be here.