14

"okay,let me just put you on speaker,"brendon told ryan through the phone as he sat on his apartment floor with sarah sitting alongside him."okay,done.you can talk now."

"i'm brendon urie's mother,ryan.who is this?"

"oh god."brendon sighed with a smile.

sarah giggled,"i'm sarah orzechowski,hi brendon's mom."

"he's not my mom,"brendon interjected as he lay down upon sarah's thighs.

"yes i am,and you better not hurt my son,young lady."

"i won't,mrs urie."sarah assured with a laugh.

"he's worse than my real mom,oh my god."

ryan gasped,"i heard that,young man."

"please stop."

"i will embarrass you in front of sarah,don't try me,brendon."

"oh my god."

"so sarah,have you two had sex yet?"sarah bursted into laughter and brendon just face palmed to hide his embarrassment.

"any stds i should know about? drug use?"

"jesus fucking christ."brendon exclaimed as sarah laughed loudly and held her stomach.

"don't take the lord's name in vain,i raised you better than that."

"i can't breathe!"sarah said breathlessly.

"ryan,please."

"it's mom to you,brendon."

ryan was so going to get a million annoying chain mails and the link to a one hour fucking long 'northern downpour' video for this shit,brendon mentally swore.

"no,none of that."sarah admitted as she wiped the corners of her eyes from tears caused from the excess of laughter."i like you already."

"thank you,sweetie.you are very sweet.i like you very much for my
son."ryan tried to hold in his laughter as he spoke to the black haired girl,that was surely dying from lack of air supply- and then there was brendon,who rolled his eyes with a inevitable smile.

"i fucking hate you."