3. Shiota Nagisa x Reader

Now is nagisa *^* this idea just came to me just now so I wrote this :3 reader is sorta yandere-ish? xD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Name)'s pov

"Tsk,Here they are again," I muttered under my breath seeing kayano walking with my nagisa. I actually held no grudge over my dear childhood friend, kayano kaeda. But this only started when we came into this class, and I met nagisa, and I fell for him. And she loved him too. She was closer to him than I am.

That's wrong. It's not supposed to be like this~

"Hey nagisa, can you come over later? " I walked over to him and asked him politely, hiding the hatred towards kayano.

"Sure," he smiled and I walked away, smirking. No one in Class-E sensed that I was going crazy, and that's good.
Timeskip~

"(Name)-San!!" I heard nagisa calling out behind the door so I let him in, smiling widely.

"Nagisa, come in, make yourself at home~... Since it would really be your home... Soon " however, nagisa didn't hear that last past. It's not even meant for anyone to hear it so it's perfectly fine.

"Nagisa, how do you feel about our classmates? I'm curious. " I asked and he thought before speaking up with a smile.

"Well, they're kind... Especially kayano, she's always..."

Kayano this, kayano that. Stop it! Don't you understand how I feel? You idiot.

"Nagisa," I walked to him and I pulled him into a tight embrace.

"can't you see how I feel about you? Can't you see how I feel when you keep talking about kayano? " I asked him and he caught his breath.

Is he nervous? Or is he surprised because he didn't know this? Or does he... feel the same? Nah... He's never gonna feel that way because of her. I felt tears stream down my cheek and I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Nagisa, you're mine, and only mine, forever~..." I whispered to him and he shivered slightly at how closed we were.

" I didn't know you were this type of person, (name)-san, but, I love it." He then whispered back, making me smirk.

" I won this game, kayano. I got him, first~ "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Donee. sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes~ requests are also still open,you can request by commenting or pm. You can request with a plot too! :D

~Sapphirea💋