37. Perverted! Jealous! Nagisa x Reader・Lemon

Guess what I finally decided to write after exactly 3 months of not updating!!

Dominant Nagisa

Warning: Mature content. Includes sexual things lol
If you are not interested, please do not scroll any further!!

~

  Seeing you dressed up nicely again, Nagisa finally asked where you were going.

  "Oh, just meeting a friend" you replied half-heartedly, rushing to get out.

  "It's the third time this week!"

  "Jealous?" You chuckled before running out of the door, leaving him alone in the house with nothing else to do. He dragged his feet back to the bedroom and noticed how your laptop's screen was dimly lit. Did she forget to off it since she was in a hurry? Nagisa reached over and was about to off it but realised something.

  "(Random character) x reader"

  Out of curiosity, he clicked on 'history'. Just how many fanfictions have you been reading? Was he not good enough for you? Maybe that was why you kept going out lately. Were you cheating on him?

  So many thoughts crossed his mind as he began reading all the fanfics and saw the similarity. They were all smuts! Not only that, they were all about the reader getting dominated and forced to do erotic acts by the male. Did you like that so much? He has never thought that you would be so... masochistic. Was it because he never did all these things so you went out to find someone who would dominate you so much? Well... now he know what he is going to do after you come back.

~

  "Nagisa! I'm back~" You walked in with a huge grin and saw him. Immediately he grabbed your wrist and pushed you onto the bed.

  "So where have you gone? With another man?" He finally snapped and spoke with a sharp tone. "You have no idea what you have done (name), now, you need to receive your punishment," uh oh, what has gotten into him? Then you saw your laptop. Did he see all the fanfics? This is gonna be fun, you thought and teased him as much as you could.

  "What are you going to do babe?" You bit your lip and before you could say anything else, he leaned in and kissed you. Unlike always, he was so rough and immediately dominated you. After what seemed like forever, he pulled away and both of you were gasping for air.

👀👅🍋🚨🌚📣‼️

  He slowly made his way down and undressed you. All that was left was your underwear. His eyes filled with jealousy and lust, he had completely lost it. With one hand fondling your breast, the other found its way down to your inner thigh. He rubbed on your womanhood through your soaked panties, not breaking the eye contact with you.

  "Wet already?" He smirked as you feel your cheeks grew red. You were getting so aroused, seeing him being so dominant for the first time. "You like it, don't you?" Not giving you a chance to say anything, he ripped your underwear and immediately inserted a finger.

  "Ah, Nagisa... Please..." You monaed out loudly, not being able to hold back your voice. "I'm going to-" He immediately got back, leaving you unsatisfied and you pouted.

  "Not so fast~" He said, obviously with something in mind. "Touch yourself for me babe," He smirked as he sat back with his arms crossed.

  "But..."

  "It wasn't a question," He shot back and you hesitated. Not being able to resist him, you opened your legs and started touching yourself.

  "ngh..Nagisa..." You moaned out as you imagined him dominating you more and more. After a few minutes, he seemed satisfied and got up. Pushing you down, he took off his pants and you saw it. It was gonna go inside you... "You're such a pervert," He whispered before entering you without any warning. Your eyes widened as you wrapped your arms around him. "You knew this was going to happen, weren't you?" He said as he got rougher and rougher. Before you knew it, you were losing your composure and kept moaning uncontrollably.

  "That'll teach you for going out with other guys!" He shouted before finishing off. "And dirty fanfictions huh?"

  "Well, what you just did was.. unexpected too" you replied while panting and gave out a laugh. "I've been trying to get you jealous so I was going out to meet Karma all this time. I just didn't know you would see my history and things turned out this way."

  "You like that don't you?"

  "Haha, yep," You giggled as you hugged him, satisfied with what happened and he smirked, for the first time in a while.

~

Lol the actual lemon was short and so bad since it's my first time. I read a lot of smut but I didn't think writing this would be so embarrassing and cringy I can't-

But I hoped you liked it and the next story part will hopefully come out next week! Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Next: Nagisa x Stalker! Reader

~Sapphirea💋

- 04 / 04 / 18 ( dd / mm / yy )

Unedited.