The carpark

Two hours later we got up and there were three or four of them at the door, so we got our gear and our bags and got out the back door and looked for a way to the car park.

(1 hour later)

We are at the door to the car park and got our weapons ready and as we open the door we see the more than 20 walkers lurking around, so we head along the fence hoping they don't see us.

Me: stay quiet they won't hear us if we don't speak.

Kristy: that's right we learnt that from teach.

As we were in single file a walker walked towards jack and Julie gasped but jack stabbed it in the face and it fell on him, he got stuck between the fence and the walker on top of him, we tried getting it off then Julie fell while pulling the walker off and her hand hit some glass.

Julie: OUCH!

All the walkers looked, that moment I knew we had stuffed up, so I threw the screw driver and it hit a window and smashed, luckily only five of them walked over and the rest started stumbling around towards the smashed window.

Jack: hurry the fuck up and get this thing off me or I will be walker lunch!

Me: everyone quickly help now.

They were about two meters away and we got jack out just in time. The bus was open luckily with the keys inside, everyone jumped in and put my seat belt on and put my hands on the wheel and was about to turn the ignition until I realised.

Kristy: why aren't you driving yet?!?

Me: because I don't know how too.

I am only in year 8 don't judge if I can't drive yet.

Kristy: move over I will drive.

Jack: do you know how too?!?

Kristy: not really but I did see my dad drive a lot and watch him with the gear stick, so everyone put on a seatbelt to be safe.

Sam: oh god.

And before we knew it we were speeding out of the carpark, we got around to the front gate and the yard was flooded with them, it was the ocean, everywhere you look there was water, but in this case it was the dead. We hit one every second blood splattered against the windows.

Me: WE ARE ALMOST THERE!

Sam: hey look

We looked to the right and saw eight student huddled together smashing the walker's brains in, trying to keep their space from them.

Kristy: we need to help them!

Me: its either us or them if we go now we could be safe and survive.

Sam: but they could die.

Julie: we could lose our live but save theirs, we should leave them.

Jack: look they are running past most of them.

A couple made a break and jumped a fence, while three of them got mauled by walkers.

Me: no point now, let's just go

And then we hit the final zombie, smashing our way through them and getting out of the school.