the escape

Time: 0700

Place: Empire state building

We get up and quickly get our stuff together Fletcher goes in the elevator to get to his point in the plan and we all stay there, Dani comes up the elevator.

Dani: good morning everyone today you guys are movei......WHERE IS THE DICKHEAD?!

Me: I'm sorry but I don't know anyone called dickhead.

She ran to the elevator and went down and as the door shut *BLAM* the signal was fired.

Me: quick everyone if we don't go soon we will be overrun by walkers!

We ran to the elevator and went to the ground level everyone was running and screaming as bullets flied everywhere and people were getting eaten. I saw dani running out with a P90 and then I ran after her and before I could get even ten meters close she got shot in the leg and fell into a alleyway and crawled away. I look at where fletcher is meant to be and he wasn't there he was probably running down to meet us there was a dead guard with a glock on the ground probably got shot so I grabbed the glock then he grabbed my hand as a walker.

Me: FUCK

I shot him in the hand and it was clean of then shot him in the head and he fell to the ground. One got close and I pulled the Glock out and shot it. Then one was behind me and fletcher shot it with his new sniper.

Fletcher: you got lucky!

Me: did you shoot dani?

Fletcher: yes why, did you see her die?!

Me: no but I saw the alleyway she fell into

I pointed to the alleyway she fell into

Fletcher: ok I'm off to get her

Fletcher walks away to the alleyway to find dani we wait for a couple of minutes and then He runs back.

Kristy: you find her?

Fletcher: she disappeared

Julie: that's shit.

Patrick: what we do now?

Chris: we can go back to my place.

Me: we can't stay there because if dani is still out there she knows where to find us.

Laura: let's go back and get supplies.

So we ran back to get supplies, we got suited up and got food and medical supplies.

Me: anyone have an idea on where to go next?

Chris: we could stay here.

Laura: but dani could still find us.

Chris: but if we wait for a couple of days we could see my parents.

Patrick: I think we should stay

Laura: if we do stay the most I'm staying here for is a night.

Me: let's just sleep here then decide in the morning.

Everyone put their stuff down and slept hoping the world hasn't gone to shit and everything goes to normal.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi guys sorry this was a short chapter hope you liked it though