where to next?

2 weeks later

I wake up to Remy rustling around with the sheets on my bed, the cold wind hits my face I look over to see the window open. I run over and close it.

Me: it must be winter already.

I grab my sheets and wrap them around my body like I would when I was little. I walked down stairs with my gun out since we have had about three walkers break into the house, nothing was inside so I sat down and watched some TV. Then fletcher walks down the stairs.

Fletcher: hey

Me: hey you fully recovered from dani?

Fletcher: well I feel a little pain in my shoulder but otherwise I'm fine.

Me: good I think we should go tomorrow.

Fletcher: where too?

???: yeah were too?

We look back and pull out a gun each and aim then we see Remy jumping at Joel's feet.

Fletcher: holy crap man, you gave me a heart attack.

Joel: sorry

Me: I don't know where we are going yet.

???: I know where we could go!

We turn around to see Laura walk into the room.

Me: god you scared us.

Laura: sorry

Fletcher: so were was this place?

Laura: um, I don't know but we need to move.

Joel: let's get a plane

Fletcher: from where dumbass?

Joel: from the Oakland airport that is just over the bridge.

Fletcher: and when we get this plane where will we go?

Joel: let's go to Washington D.C

Me: why don't we drive?

Laura: yeah it about a four hour drive!

Chris walks down stairs looking tired.

Chris: morning guys

Me: morning Chris

Laura: did we wake you?

Chris: yep all that shouting woke me and what was it about anyway?

Joel: we are deciding where to go now

Chris: did you not read what my parents said?

Me: yeah but..

Chris: they said to stay here and wait and they will be here soon.

Laura: I don't know if they are coming anymore.

Chris: what?!

Joel: it's been two weeks since we got here and I thought they were meant to come that week.

Chris: I'm not leaving because my parents will be here any day now.

Laura: get real Chris, NO-ONE is coming to save us from this we need to deal with it.

Joel: how do you know someone will come for us Chris?

Chris started tearing up while Laura and Joel kept rambling on about how no-one coming to save us.

Chris: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! OK I KNOW NO-ONE IS COMING I JUST WANT SOME HOPE THAT MY PARENTS ARE ALIVE!

The room when silent, the only thing you could is Chris's heavy breathing with a couple little sobs.

Joel: I'm sorry Chris

He looked at the floor and looked like he was sorry. Chris looked at me coming back to reality about the whole thing.

Chris: so what is the plan?

Me: we are either driving or finding a plane.

Chris: I'd suggest driving so we don't have to go through the whole process of finding a plane and trying to get it to work.

Laura: good plan and I'm sorry Chris.

Chris: let's just pack the car ok?

We packed the car with our things and started driving in our busted up bus, Chris still watching the house until we went around the curve and couldn't see it anymore.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been on holidays, we went to the snow and I went skiing which was really fun! I promise to say when I'm leaving next time.