Down In D.C

4 hours later

Chris: I see the D.C sign!

Me: yay

Laura: I hope it is ok there

Joel: we all do

Patrick: so what is our move once we get there?

Fletcher: what if we head straight to the white house, check it out then plan an entrance?

Me: I say that we do that.

Laura: so where do we stay before we go in?

Joel: let's figure that out when we get there.

Driving through we see many people that we wanted to help, people that need help and have kids, they needed help but we didn't want to endanger the group. There was fire and blood everywhere, we did help one lady with her child who was running away from the walker so we ran over the walkers and kept moving. We got to the white house and got to the fence. We laid down and watched from a distance. Two guards wearing suits were trying to fend off about 100 walkers. I jump over the fence and start walking.

Laura: what are you doing!?

Me: saving these people.

Chris: and why are you doing that?!

Me: because they need help.

I start spraying the wave of the dead with my bullets. One after the other they fell hitting the ground I got past about thirty before I ran out of ammo. I sprinted back to the fence and started climbing as they were grabbing my legs I got over with a couple of scratches. They all start piling on to the fence and try to grab us.

Chris: what the fuck were you thinking?!

fletcher: you dumbass I thought you were gonna die.

Me: at least that helped them a bit.

Joel: oh SHIT.

The fence breaks and they all topple over the ground.

Me: RUN!

Guard 2 (yelling): get in here!

We sprint over to the front while walkers reach over for us. One grabs the hood of my jacket and I slip out unzipping it in a second I ran as fast as I could and look back to them ripping the jacket to shreds. They slam the door behind me before they could get in.

Guard 1: you kids ok?

Guard 2: anyone get bit?

Me: I don't think anyone got close.

Guard 1: you did.

Everyone stares at me.

Guard 2: yeah and I bet you got bit.

Me: I didn't I swear.

Guard 1: let me see

He looks at my arms and neck checking everywhere to see if I was bit. Everyone looked worried.

Guard 1: he wasn't bit

Everyone looked relived

Guard 2: sorry we just didn't want to endanger the president now we need to keep your guns until you leave.

fletcher (whisper): I'm keeping my pistol in the holster.

Everyone gives their weapons besides me and fletcher who kept our pistols hidden.

Guard 1: anyway, I'm Rider and this is Phoenix

Me: nice to meet you.

Rider: so how long would you be staying?

Me: um until you guys finish this whole thing.

Phoenix: you do know we can't keep you that long right?

Joel: what why?!

Rider: because we don't know how to.

Laura: how to what?

Phoenix: how to stop the virus.