Alter Ego

One week has passed and Marinette found her place in middle school.

BANG!!!

Marinette and Alya raced to the window and saw a large snow being roaming the streets of Paris, It was snowing in the middle of summer and dark in the middle of the day and cold in the middle of a heatwave.
"Everyone for your own safety I advise you go straight home!"

Everyone ran to their homes shivering, the cold air was freezing the windows and buildings, Marinette ran to her bedroom and switched on the news, they were as clueless as they were about the snowman thing.

"Marinette! Your back!" A small bug appered from her bookcase.
"Hi! WAIT WHAT!?!" Marinette screamed at the sight of a red bug with large black spots.
"Ohh.....yeahhh...i forgot you didn't know..," the bug said shyly.
"WHAT ARE YOU? ARE YOU GUNNA KILL ME? OR ARE YOU GUNNA..LIKE..LIKE SUCK OUT MY SOUL?!?" Marinette panicked and backed to her dresser and threw everything she could at the small being.

"Marinette calm down! I'm not going to kill you! And that last comment is something Plagg would do not me!" She said,smiling whilst dodging the flying objects. Marinette calmed down and eventually let the bug speak but was still worried about the fact an oversized ladybug was in her room.

"Ok..ok..ok..ok..ok. Sorry about that I just got a little...you know,how would you react if I was in your room..?" Marinette said laughing.
"Marinette," Tikki said flying close to her face.
"Oh,ok that's close alright..," Marinette said sitting on her bed.

"Marinette you are the chosen one.The Guardian has seen potential in you,great potential.I am a kwami,there are seven more excluding Plagg,he is the definition of hell on earth!" Tikki explained.
"HA!!!" Marinette replied laughing.

"Anyways,your life has now changed,forever,you are now the superhero Ladybug! You have the power of creation,you use your lucky charm if your finding yourself in a difficult position in a battle. You have an unbreakable yo-yo and it doesnt have a string limit.You have a partner who changes his name from Chat Noir to Black Cat to Shadow to i don't know what else. But I have a feeling Plagg chose Chat Noir," Tikki explained her new alter ego to Marinette, it was a lot to take in but Marinette handled it pretty well considering! "Oh and one more thing,to transform you need to say 'Spots On!' And then your new life begins,good luck!"

"O..k umm... Tikki,Spots On!" Marinette transformed into Ladybug and followed the trail of snow to the Abdomanal snowman.

 Tikki,Spots On!" Marinette transformed into Ladybug and followed the trail of snow to the Abdomanal snowman

=-=Meanwhile=-=

"What was that?" Adrien said panting and shivering at the same time.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Your back! Finally! There is literally NOTHING edible in this room!" A tiny black cat flew to Adrien.

/\/\/\Time Lapse/\/\/\

"PLAGG!" Adrien yelled.
"Jeez kid calm down! Are you trying to tell the whole of Paris your Chat Noir?!"
"Sorry! Plagg, Claws Out!" Adrien said and he transformed and followed the snow trail.