Goodbye

"Wait....WHAT!?!" I yelled out tears threating to spill out my eyes.

"I can train you though...if you would just liste-"

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! FIND ANOHER LADYBUG!I DON'T CARE! JUST DONIT!I KNEW I WASN'T RIGHT FOR THE JOB SINCE THE START! Goodbye chat..." I ran out of the building back home, throwing things into many bags.

"Princess.....Princess......PRINCESS! LISTEN TO ME!" I turned around with tearstained eyes.

"What!?"

"He didnt say he would take it away from you permanently.!"

"SO WHAT! HE SAID IT HIMSELF! UNTIL I CONTROL MY EMOTIONS...I-I- I can't be Ladybug anymore...The world is better off without me! Goodbye Chat..." And with that she urged Chat out the window.

"This isnt over Princess. I will be back and we will finish this,"

"Nah..we wont" she murmered and closed the window and locked it.

"Mama! Papa!" Marinette called whilst running down the stairs to find them sat in front of the TV watching Bake Off.

"Yes sugar cookie?" (Idk what they Call her! XD)

" Can I stay with Aunt Effie and Uncle Jean? Just for a while...I need to clear my head a bit..."

"Of course! I'll call them now. Why don't you and Mama start packing?" Tom stated, bringing out his phone and dialing a number.

"Come on HunBun"

《♡》♡《♡》♡《♡》♡《♡》♡《♡》♡《♡》♡
Mystical time skip of a day

"Bye Mama, Bye Papa! Don't forget to tell Alya I will call her every day!"

"Bye HunBun! Love you! Call aswell! We won't forget! See you in a yeaarr!"

And with that, Marinette drive off in the taxi, leaving Paris for a year.

Heyyy! Bad that wasn't what you were expecting was it? Hahaha! I was meant to have Tikki and Plagg as the Aunt and Uncle but there is a LadyBug and Chat Noir in this story. The next chapter is going to be EXTREMELY! Confusing!

Byeyeyeyuyeyeyeyeyeyee