Run Away

This chapter contains some mild threat and violence

Marinette entered the classroom to see Adrien,Nathanial and Chloe Arguing.
"CHLOE DONT EVER SAY THOSE THINGS ABOUT MARINETTE AGAIN!!"
"OR WHAT?"
"YOUR HAVE TO FACE CHAT NOIR!"
"MARINETTE IS A DUMB STUPID BRAT AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER OF BEEN BORN!!!"

Marinette ran,ran forever,ran away from home,from school, from her life. She didn't want to go back, to much pressure,to much expected from her. She couldn't be ladybug! She took out her Earrings and put them in her bag, Marinette had never been in this part of Paris before, there were no streetlamps, And a lot of alleyways. Cant be good. Footsteps were heard behind her. Nope, this is not good!

"Lost? Abandoned? Ran away?" A man sniggered with a bat in his hand, repeatedly hitting it against the palm of his hand, he was soon accompanied with two other teenagers, no older then Marinette. She tripped over a rock.

"Oops! Careful now..we wouldn't want anything else now would we?" The three teenagers slowly approached Marinette..Im not going to say what happened but it involved Bats,Bruises,Hitting and yeah...to much detail...Eh..anyways..Back to the story !!!

Marinette dragged her beaten, Broken body back to the part of Paris she lived on. Before she walked any further then the park, she collapsed,the last thing she saw was red and blue lights,then black.

Meanwhile

Adrien saw Marinette in the Park, he ran over after being worried sick about her.He saw her run out of the classroom and she didn't return, Then he saw her fall.
"MARINETTE!!!" Adrien saw the ambulance pulling up to the park, he turned back to Marinette and lifted her head and placed it on his lap.
"No Mari please don't go!" Adrien buried his head into her chest and cried. The paramedics came running with a strecher and he got on the ambulance to the hospital.

Two weeks later..

Marinettes P.O.V

My eyes felt heavy and weak. I opened them gradually and was blinded by the white lights of the hospital room. I slowly turned my head to the left and saw Adrien, his hand intwined with mine and he was sleeping on the chair with his head testing on a pillow on my bed. Several minutes later, he stirred.

Adriens P.O.V

Slowly I opened my eyes to find Marinette, awake.
"Marinette! Your..Your awake?" He smiled and hugged the bruised girl, careful not to hurt her.
"Adrien..as...as we are best friends... I need to tell you ALL my secrets..."

Where was this going..?

"I...I do too..." I replied...I was about to tell my crush AND my best friend that I'm Chat Noir.
"Ok you first." I smiled. I wanted to go first but its only polite.

"No you."
"Ok..I'm Chat...Noir..." Just as I said it.Nathaniel walked in..He heard Everything ..

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in AGES but i got a new puppy!

People also asked for a face reveal. ..but I can't yet...I write on laptop..also should I continue the story ? Is it worth it?