England

Marinette P.O.V

I stepped out of the taxi and gathered my 19 bags..I may have OVER packed a bit...kinda did a Chloe...

Oops

I was welcomed with a warm embrace from my aunt, only to be accompanied by a blue haired girl.

" BRIDGETTE!!!"

"MARINETTE! !!!!!!!!"

Imma skip to when her and Bridgette are unpacking her stuff

"Soo,How's Paris?"

"Eh...Bridgette, you know that superhero...in Paris...Ladybug...."

"Oh yeah? Where do you want these?" She asked, I pointed over to the top draw of my closet.

"Yeah...don't freak out...but that's kinda.......me.."

"...." Silence "...." More Silence...." JSFISBSJSJSVDVSISBSJDBISBDISBSIBDISBSISBIDHSJDBIDBDKSBSIBDIDIDBISNSIBSOSBKSBSOSNO WAY" Bridgette was freaking out. Jumping in the bed, throwing clothes round the room.

"BRIDGETTE CALM DOWN!!!" I yelled.

"THIS CAAANNNNTTT BE HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"

"Please keep it down or your perants will think I decided to move in!"

"Sorry!"

1 hour of explaining and unpacking

"Wow! It's already 11! I'll hit the hay. Tommorow is your first day at Thorn Academy of the arts!"

Marinette is now in England! I do have some chapters planned...but they are short, in the next chapter you will meet Felix, yes he is real guys! Then only 2 more chapters till the end of the book!