Blackmailed part 2

Adriens P.O.V

6.00 am

Today was the day...the day I had been dreading...the day I needed to ask out Chloe.

Nathaniel has been blackmailing me since he found out I was Chat Noir.

Marinette has been avoiding me.

So life ain't good.

Maybe I can fake being sick..?

Yeah yeah...let's do that..

After applying concealer and lavender eyeshadow under my eyes. I called Nathalie.

"NAT-*Cough Cough* HALIE"

"Yes Adrien..?" She replied entering my room "Oh my goodness! You at not going to school today!"

Achieved

Marinettes P.O.V

UGGGHJHHHHHWHBDJEBEJSBJWBSIDBJDBDJ.

Was my reaction when I woke up this morning.

"TIKKI!" I called.
"Yes Mari?" She replied sweetly.
"I'm not going to school...imma see how Adrien asks out Chloe..." I started.
"HOW?!?"
"Geez calm down...as Ladybug."
"Just say the words..." she sighed.

"TIKKI...SPOTS ON !"

I swung to the school and the bell just went...

Ok Adrien...do You still love me?

I was looking through the skylights and he  wasn't in..weird..then Chat Noir came out of nowhere...that's where he was.

"M'Lady..." he kissed my hand..for some reason..I felt a bit of my heart break.

"Adrie... I mean Chat... hehehe..." I nervously giggled, hopefully he didn't catch my slip.

"Why are you here?" He didn't ... good.

"Well....there's this boy I like..he is rumoured to be asking out the mayor's daughter today, but I don't believe it...he likes this AMAZING girl called Marinette..but...he isn't in today..." I blabbered out.

Chats Noirs P.O.V

She likes me...

O

M

G

LADYBUG

LIKES

ME

HAHAHA SUCKERS SHE LIKES ME.

Oh...I better reply.

"Who is this crush of yours?" Trying to sound heartbroken.

"Adrien....Agreste"

"The model?"

"That's him..."

Ladybugs P.O.V

"That's him.." I looked down again and I couldn't see him..but then I did see something intresting..Nathaniel gave flowers to Julika.

The class didn't know we were dating..not even Alya.

Then he kissed her.

Part of me broke...

Not being able to see anymore..I swung away.

Chat Noirs P.O.V

I saw her swing away after looking down at the class again.

When I looked down I saw Julika and Nathaniel kissing..

No..

She can't be..

She wouldn't be..

She couldn't be...

Marinette?

Bye

Only Joking here you go.

Marinettes P.O.V

"TIKKI should I have told him i like...him but not him the other him but that still counts as him right? I mean it is still him but a different him so they are the same him so yeah should I have told him I like the different him...like him but not him the other him..." I blabbered

"Marinette....your confusing me..."

Ok that was confusing

"Basically...should I have told chat noir that I like Adrien...which is him?"

"My opinion..."
I nodded.
"No."

"WHAT? WHY?" I started panicking. I wasn't even Ladybug for a week yet I'm panicking about a choice.

"Well because you told him you like Adrien. And I is Adrien. Then you said a bit in your class. AND THEN! You looked down to see Nathaniel and Julika kissing. So you basically told him your Marinette without saying any words."

Marinettes P.O.V

Just my luck. I was late for school.

But that doesnt change anything.

I'm always late.

:Lunch: I know far skip.

As I opened my lunch I found a jellified lunch. Alya was next to me laughing.

Basically I brought a jelly at break and put in my lunch...for lunch. And the lid must have fallen off so now I have rasberry jelly all over my lunch.

"HAHAHAHHASHSJAJAHAHHAHAHSJDBDJBDJS *Cough COUGH COUGH*" Alya laughed so hard she started gagging. I took her sandwich and started eating it.

"Hey! Nino made that sandwich..!"

"By that you mean you stole it from him?"

"No...he stole it from Adrien who stole it from Chloe who stole it from the floor to give to you..."

"CHLOE TOUCHED HIS SANDWICH! EWWWWWW GIMMI THE DISINFECTANT!" I yelled whilst shaking my hands and wiping off all the Chloe on Alya.

That's when Nathaniel came up to us looking...guilty.

Tomato Child's P.O.V

I saw Marinette and Alya, Mari was OBVIOUSLY fake laughing..you can tell..her laugh that is fake is honestly pathetic.

Ahahhaahah yeah..

That's her fake laugh..

I walked over to them...

She will hate me forever if she doesn't already..

"Marinette....I'm sorry....I'll stop....we'll stop
..it was wrong I know...I'm sorry"

Ok that was the worlds shortest chapter EVER! But i will make some long ones in the future. I have exams to prepare for......heh

Also what do you want to happen next? This was a filler chapter but what should happen?I'm running out of Ideas for future chapters but I have an idea for a future book that WILL.be a sequel to this.