Blackmailed part 1

Marinette P.O.V

It was day 3 of having Nathaniel as my boyfriend, and it was complete torture all he does everyday is set things like...Oh shoot scrap that he is here!

"Hey Babe.." Nathaniel winked and tried to kiss me.

"H-Hi...Nathaniel.." Shoot me now.

"You don't seem yourself...Maybe this will make you feel better" He tried to kiss me again..this has been going on for three days...I don't know how much longer I can take this.

"Babe...don't make me give the world new news of Chat Noir.." He evily smirked as u pulled me close again...he had never pulled out that card before...

As reluctant as I was...I had to....for Chat...For Adrien...

Three ..

Oh God

Two..

Oh man

One. ..

Here we....

Nathaniels lips pulled me out of my thoughts..they we soft and sweet but I couldn't like this...No Mari..he snaked his arms round my waist after pulling my arms round his neck.

I hate this..

And I hated it more when I saw Adrien was watching...he was in the middle of a photoshoot and he was plan in on visiting me in hospital later...

I forgot to text him saying I was let out a day early..

Adriens P.O.V

I saw Marinette <3 and Nathainel 🔪 kissing...this couldn't get worse...then I saw him whisper something into Marinettes ear..

You guys probably hate me...but this was my friends idea..I wanted to see if Wattpad works on my schools computers and it does...she came and helped...I mean distracted me...

And she just punched me...

Not meanly but...

OMG THAT HURTS STOP IT NIA

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE