Thats the girl i know

Nino and Adrien were catching up with each other then Alya came running to them.

"Guys,guys,guys,guys! Guess what!!"
"Hi Aly-" Nino started
"Shut up!" Alya said closing his mouth, Adrien tryed not to laugh.

"We have a ne-" Alya began
"Class sit down,we have a new student, Marinette,come on in," Ms.Bustier said, pointing to Marinette
-Marinette....? MARI!!!!!- Adrien thought.
Marinette shyly walked in, waving to the class.
"Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself Marinette?"

"Oh..ok well..umm I lived in Paris until I was seven then I moved to England with my parents and now I moved here and I am hoping to go to a fashion arts college when I graduate!" Marinette proudly said, smiling.

- That's the girl i know alright! - Adrien sighed.
"-ude? Dude? Dude? DUDE!?!" Nino punched Adrien's arm gently, "Class is over and you spent all of it staring at Marinette! You like her don't you! Oooohhhh!!!!" Nino teased
"Oh shut up! No I just think I know her.." Adrien said smiling at her.
Nino followed his gaze to Marinette,Then to Alya.

Marinette felt strange..like she knew the blonde boy sat in front of her. She knew she had seen him before, and it wasn't in the magazines. It was somewhere else...a long time ago... the more she thought the more confused she got so she ignored it and turned to her new found best friend,Alya.

"Girl the lesson is over.." Alya said packing her bag, "Gi- Girl? GIRL? MARINETTE!!!!!"
"Huh? Wait what? Class is already over? Huh? AGGHH!" Marinette fell off her seat.
"Yeah and all you did was stare at Adrien!" Alya giggled.
"Yeah I just feel like I know him from somewhere!" Marinette said,and stared at him again. Alya followed her stare to Adrien, then Nino.

- Lunch -

Marinette and Alya were walking out of their last lesson before lunch and Adrien and Nino followed behind, Adrien still awkwardly staring at Marinette. A photo fell from Marinettes bag and landed in front of Adrien.

 A photo fell from Marinettes bag and landed in front of Adrien

- She kept the photo for this long? -

"Mar-" Adrien called.
"Dude what are you doing? Keep it! This could be your chance to talk to Marinette!!!" Nino explained.
Adrien hesitated for a while but agreed with Nino and walked to the lunch queue.

Hi guys Coco here I just thought I would do a little note cause  WHAY NOTTT?!? Anyway next chapter is going to be quite loong but if you want Marichat ladynoir and ladrien it gotta happen,and if you haven't guessed what's happening next.....TOODLES!!😁😁😁

Fully edited