BadBug

Do not own song above...LOVE IT THOUGH!!

This chapter contains swearing and sin .

There will be a sin warning but not a swearing one. Expect it mostly in speech.

Ladybug/Marinette/BadBugs P.O.V

I crawled ontop of him and crashed my lips against his.

He pulled away but it was pretty useless..he was already under my spell. I looked at him confused as if I wasn't akumatized.

"I-wasn't....I wasn't ready yet!"

Sin warning  (Lol that was early)

Skip to the next bold bit ..this is not important....well No that's a lie it is but it doesn't have something like someone getting akumatized.

He positioned himself so my legs were around his waist and his hands slowly rubbed around my back.

I tugged at parts of his hair and he crawled off of the bed still with me round his waist kissing him, he pushed me hard against the wall and pinned my hands up on the wall.

We pulled away and caught out breath.

"Don't stop now kitty, or the mice will come out to play."

I smiled and kissed him again, my eyes flickered to blue and I felt a burning sensation in my head.

I shook it off and managed to get out of this grip my hands were against the wall, I slowly traced down the sides of his muscular body to the bottem of his top, I ripped I off of him and threw it to the ground.

He allowed me to continue and pulled me back into the bed, he pulled away and got up. He went over to the window and closed his curtains. Then he went over to he door and locked it.

After that he climbed up the ladder and fiddled with a switch, then all the lightning in the room went a romantic colour, the lamps are a dim pink and the main lights were a dark red.

He came back down and put on some romantic music. Then he sat next to me and pulled me ontop of him.

I liked this way to much!

I was lying between his legs and fiddled with his belt buckle, it came undone and I undid the button. When I did this I pulled them down slowly and traced my fingers up his legs.

I was right now, ontop of my crush...kissing him...
In his underwear.

I want back up to him and he tried to take off my suit.

"Not yet Kitty..in time...in time.." I pulled away from him even though I wanted to do that forever.

End of a terrible sin

I threw him his clothes and threw my yoyo out the open window of the bathroom.

My eyes kept flickering to blue...they stay like that for a while then they change back.

What was happening?

Chat noir was racing after me and I sped up.

I think he knew.

I reached the Eiffel Tower and sighed.

"Don't think your going anywhere that easily M'Lady"

Surprisingly he didn't kiss my hand..

Instead he pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss.

Then his hands travelled up my body to my ears.

Before I had anytime to react he took my earings out and i was transformed back into my normal self.

"MARINETTE!"

"Hi......Chat Noir? Why am I ontop of the Eiffel Tower?"

"No time to explain, hold on right we need to go!"

I held into chat and he led me to the place where Master Fu is.

He bounced in and explained that I was akumatized as Ladybug.

"Let me guess..you were to do with it...and so was her bully?"

"How did you know?"

"Happens to the best of us.."

Master Fu took the miraculous from Chats hands and placed them on the table like chair thing...

Then  he did this really weird chant whilst sort I worshiping it...

Then Tikki came out of the earrings and refused to talk to me..let alone look at me.

Master Fu turned to me..

"Marinette Dupian-Cheng until you know how to control your emotions..." I sighed and Tikki looked over her shoulder tearfully,"You can no longer be Ladybug."