Chat..

Marinette P.O.V

"I-I'm Chat noir"

Life stopped. I swear. For just that moment
Life stopped. My crush..my best friend..the model..the worldwide adored teenager...was chat noir...flirty,funny,stupid,weird,awesome chat noir.

I cant tell him..

I don't have the guts ..

But I need to..

I want to...

I have to..

In the middle of my thoughts..Nathaniel walked in.

"Chat Noir huh? I always thought you were different Adrien...but not famous superhero different...." Nathaniel said and with each word he stepped closer to Adrien pinning him to the wall.

Where was this going...?

"N-Nathaniel...you-you must have mis heard me...i said you love chat noir! Not I'm chat noir!"

"No..no...no that's not what you said! Here listen.." Nathanial brought out his phone and pressed play on a recording.

"I-I'm Chat noir" The recording stopped.

As did my heart and Adriens.

"Ok...yes I am chat noir but don't tell anyone.."

"Oh...I won't...aslong as you two do something for me.."

Oh God..

"Adrien...date Chloe....Marinette.." Nathaniel winked "Date me"

WELL SHIT JUST GOT REAL

"I-I" Marinette looked at Adrien...his eyes were watering but I had no choice.."Fine.."

Hearing this Nathaniel walked over to get and crashed his lips against mine..I didnt kiss back and that's when the Doctor came In..