I GOT STOOD UP

I sat in my room after Micheal left. All I could think of was what he called me, A Nobody. I always knew I wasn't popular and all but it hurts hearing it from someone. Especially Micheal. I hear it from everyone everyday.

I am such a fool. I mean what was I thinking. I shouldn't be with Micheal. It's like the unwritten rule or something. Commoners like me don't mix with popular people like Micheal.

'What if he has a girlfriend you don't know about and he is just playing you?'

There it was again. That small part of my brain that won't shut up.

But he didn't and couldn't have a girlfriend now. But he did say he was trying to get back at someone.

'What if it is his psychotic ex and she tries to harm you for touching her man?'

'It wouldn't be her man if they broke up right?'

'Who knows she might be the clingy type.'

And there again that inner voice is right. What am I trying to do. This is a suicide mission. I should call Micheal and cancel the bet.

'Yes. And forever be known by everyone at school as Micheal one night stand or new toy.'

Uggg. I hate that stupid voice in my head that seems be to be always right.

I guess I will have to go on with the bet. It won't be that bad. I mean it's only 3 months. Short right? All I gotta do is not Falk in love with him. That should be easy right???
*******************
I sighed and got dressed in a black high waisted jeans and a red crop top. I paired it with my red converse. I needed to go out and get some grocery.

Now is when I wish I had a car. I took out my phone to text Mel.
Me: Hey B. Can you come pick me up. I need to go grocery shopping.

Minutes later my phone buzzed signalling I had a message.

Mel: I can't. I will have Micheal take you. Let me ask him.

She text back.

Me: Never mind it's fine.

One thing I didn't want was to go with Micheal. He will probably think I am a nuisance.

Mel: He said sure. He will be there in 15.

This is officially the BEST day of my life. (Note the sarcasm).

'He already think of you as a freak and a nobody. I seriously don't know why you accept the bet in the first place.'

There was that voice again. I seriously hate when it's right.
********************
I sat on my couch waiting for Micheal to come but he never showed up. An hour had passed but he didn't show up. I tried texting and calling Mel but she won't answer. I guess she is busy with something. After three hours passed I decided to just let it be. I changed from my clothes and put on my sweat suit bottom and t shirt. He stood me up. Micheal stood me up. Why would he say he was coming and then not come. I felt like crying and just being mad at him.

'Why would you cry you two aren't even together. Plus he is a player. What did you expect?'

How could I forget. He IS a player. Stupid Carter. You are just stupid.

********************
Thanks for reading hope you liked it.

Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW.

XOXO