FIRST DATE

This chapter is dedicated to:
nrfrancis8 ,
britalli4evurr, QUEEN_OF_PINK270,
olivia21004
carliyn_724.

Thank you for voting and commenting. It means so much more to me than you can ever imagine.

Thank you to all who voted and read my book. I am so happy I can't even put it in words. Thank you.

Because of you all my book is finally at 3k. Thank you again.

Anyways, I know its been a long time since I have updated but with school and all I just couldn't. I will try to update regularly but no promises are been made. So I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Now to the story we go.

*****************************
*CARTER'S P.O.V*

We arrived at a restaurant just outside of town. It looked like a very expensive restaurant.

"You know just because you bring me to an expensive restaurant, it doesn't mean I will fall for you," I said.

"Oh we'll see princess. This isn't just any date. It is one with all that romantic shit you girls like," he replied with a smirk.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Oh well I forgot to tell you I am not other girls. I don't do romance," I smirked back at him.

"Of course you don't. You will only do me."

"Oh shut up," I said playfully punching him on the arm.

I went to open the door but was stopped by Micheal.

"No. I Will open it. Remember I am a proper gentleman tonight," he said then proceed to leave the car to open my door.

"Why thank you my good man,"I said imitating the voice of those British ladies you see in those old time movies.

"You are most welcome my lady," he replied with a bow.

He took my hand in his as I stepped from the car. He quickly closed up the car and we walked hand in hand to the restaurant.

****************

Beautiful. That was the only word I could use to describe the restaurant. The softly lit restaurant was empty except for the other 2 couples sitting in the center. Our table was in the corner away from the view of others as requested by Micheal.

And then our waitress arrived, her face expectant. The hostess had definitely dished behind the scenes, and this new girl didn't look disappointed.

She flipped a strand of her long red hair behind one ear and smiled with unnecessary warmth.

"Hello. My name is Jane, and I'll be your server tonight. What can I get you to drink?"

I didn't miss that she was speaking only to Micheal. He looked at me expectantly.

"I'll have a Coke." I replied.

"Two Cokes," he said giving her a charming smile.

"I'll be right back with that," she assured him with another unnecessary smile. His eyes were now fixed on my face.

"Let's play a game," he said after a couple seconds.

"What game?"

"Let's play 20 question. I wanna know you more. I can't be trying to woo you and know nothing about you," he replied with a smirk.

"Aum. OK," I replied.

Just then, the. waitress appeared with our drinks and a basket of bread sticks. She stood with her back to me as she placed them on the table.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked.

"Not yet." I replied agitated. I get it Micheal is hot but it doesn't mean that she should behave as if I was invisible.

"Oh," she said her smile disappearing as she turned to me.

My eyes glance over to Micheal and I could see a smirk on his face telling me he was enjoying this. I probably come off as a possessive and jealous girlfriend. Not wanting him to think I am jealousy I do the last thing I want to do right now.

"Sorry. I am just Tired so I am a little snappy," I said with a tight lipped smile.

I picked up the menu and picked the first thing I saw on it.

"Um... I'll have the chicken ravioli." I added.

"And you?" She turned back to Micheal with a smile.

"Same," he said. Of course.

"Ok. I will be right back," she said.

The coy smile was still in place, but he wasn't looking at her, and she left dissatisfied.

"Drink," he ordered.

I sipped at my soda obediently, and then drank more deeply, surprised by how thirsty I was. I realized I had finished the whole thing when he pushed his glass toward me.

"Thanks," I muttered, still thirsty.

The cold from the icy soda was radiating through my chest, and I shivered.

"Are you cold?"

"It's just the Coke," I explained, shivering again.

"Don't you have a jacket?" His voice was disapproving.

"No. I wasn't planning on staying out this late," I explained.

Micheal was shrugging out of his jacket. I suddenly realized that I had never once noticed what he was wearing. For some odd reason I just couldn't seem to look away from his face. I made myself look now, focusing. He was removing a dark blue leather jacket now; underneath he wore a white muscle shirt that clung to him emphasizing how muscular his chest was.
He handed me the jacket, interrupting my ogling.

Thanks," I said again, sliding my arms into his jacket.

It was warm and smelled amazing. I inhaled, trying to identify the delicious scent. It didn't smell like cologne.

The sleeves were much too long; I shoved them back so I could free my hands.

"That color looks lovely with your skin," he said, watching me.

I was surprised; I looked down, flushing, of course. I mean I expected him to be nice to try to make me fall for him but I didn't expect him to be so nice. This was the side of him that I liked, but too bad he was only acting. He pushed the bread basket toward me.

"You do know I won't fall for you right?" I asked.

"Keep telling yourself that," he smirked. "Now for the questions, are you a virgin?"

My mouth fell open at his forwardness. If I had the soda in my mouth I would have probably done a spit take.

**********************

So a new update. Finally.

Thank you all for following me on my journey.

Don't forget to:

VOTE,
COMMENT,
SHARE
And FOLLOW.

Peace out.

Xoxo.