WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME? AGAIN?

So as I said before I am trying to update more soo.....

Here is the update.

*******************

"Carter? Do you love him or not?"

"I.... I don't," I replied.

"Good. Because the only thing he will do is hurt you," she said.

"Yeah. I know." I murmured. Hurt me. That's what he will do. But what can I do when I am already so in love with him?

****************************

Spanish isn't my favourite subject. I suck at Spanish. So you have got to understand why I slept through most of the class.

As soon as the bell rang for lunch, I jumped up out of my seat, shoving my books roughly in my bag.

"You're not sitting with me today, are you?" Mel asked. 

  "I don't think so." I replied.  

As soon as I opened the door to our Spanish class, I bumped into the hardest yet softest rock ever and fell flat on my butt.
I looked up to see what made me fall. And there he was, looking more like a Greek god than anyone had a right to, Micheal Tayler, laughing his ass of before he help me up.

"You know I get it that I am hot but you could be a little less dramatic at showing how much you love me," he said still laughing.

Looks like I literally fell for him. Hard too.

Mel took one look, rolled her eyes, and departed.  

"See you later, Carter." Her voice was thick with disapproval.

"Bye sis," His voice was amused and irritated at the same time.

"Whatevs," she threw over her shoulder.

I couldn't think of anything  to say, and he didn't speak, so it was a quiet walk to the cafeteria. Walking with Micheal through the crowded lunchtime rush was a lot like being the new kid at a school or a shinny new car; everyone stared.
He led the way into the line, still not speaking, though his eyes returned to my face every few seconds, their expression speculative. It seemed to me that irritation was winning out over amusement as the dominant emotion in his face. I fidgeted nervously with the zipper on my jacket.   
He stepped up to the counter and filled a tray with food.  

"What are you doing?" I objected.

"You're not getting all that for me?"   

He shook his head, stepping forward to buy the food.  

"Half is for me, of course." Right.

He led the way to a table that was out of sight from the rest of the school population.

"Take whatever you want," he said, pushing the tray toward me. 

  "Being a gentleman again?" I asked as I picked up the fries and one of the sodas.

"Sorta. I still have to get you to fall in love with me," he replied.

It is a shame he doesn't know he doesn't have to try hard, for I have already fallen for him.

"Of course," I replied.

"There is something I wanna ask," he said.

"What is it?"

"Will you go out on another date with me?"

*******************"

Short again I know. But at least I updated.

Now if you were Carter what would your response be. Leave a comment below to let me know.

Don't forget to:

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
AND FOLLOW

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND READERS. WORDS CANT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL.

UNTIL FRIDAY.....

XOXO