TRUTH

OMG 1K READS.

I felt so happy for the 1k reads that I decided to update earlier.

************************************************************

I woke up with a frown on my face. Why you ask because today is Monday. Everyone hates Mondays. Some hate it because it is the first day of school or others because it is the day that ends the weekends. Well for me it is strictly for the fact that I will be walking around with Micheal and he will be telling people I am his girlfriend.

'Now what's to stop people from thinking you are his little toy?'

And there it was again, my stupid sub-consciousness that won't shut up and annoys the crap out of me because she is always correct.

'You got that right.'

Stupid smirking sub-consciousness

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and got dressed in a yellow summer dress that was right below my knees. I put on white flats and did my hair up in a messy bun. I went downstairs and had a granola bar and milk before brushing my teeth and heading out the door. After waiting for 5 long minutes the school bus showed up.

**********************************************************************

I stepped from the bus as it was parked at the gate. I walked up the steps to enter the school when a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist and I was kissed on the cheeks.

"What do you think you are wearing?" said the owner or the pair of arms. Yep you guessed right. It is the one and only Micheal. He let go of my waist and I spun around to look at him.

"What is wrong with what I am wearing? What it isn't SLUTTY enough for you?" I asked getting pissed.

"We'll talk about this later," he said with a smile. He smiled with his lips but his eyes were saying something else. In fact they looked at me with such coldness I could freeze to death.

He took my hand in his and was leading me towards his friends.

"Don't embarrass me or else you are dead," he said with another one of his fake smiles.

"Sup dude," he said doing that bro hand shakes guys always do.

"Sup," they all replied.

"This is Carter. My........sister's best friend," Micheal said after a long pause. Was he that ashamed of me that he couldn't call me his girlfriend. Right now I am beyond pissed. I felt like storming off but if I wanted this act to sell I had to stay. So I did the last thing I wanted to do. I wrap my arm around his and smiled at his friends.

"Hi," I said.

"Sup," they replied non of them bothering to tell me their names.

"I should get to class," I whispered to Micheal before leaving. I entered the building and went straight to my locker where I was met by the evil queen herself. Sarah.

"May I help you?" I asked in a harsh tone. I really wasn't in the mood as I was still mad at Micheal.

"You have something that belongs to me," she replied.

"And would you do the honor of stating what it is?" I asked opening my locker to put down my books and to get my trig book for first period math.

"Micheal. He is mine. So you better stay away from him or I will make your life hell," she answered.

"Watevs," I replied.

"Then why would he be with me at a party last night than with you? He is mine. You are just another one of his toys. He will soon get bored with you and come back to me. He always does," and with that she walked away leaving me standing there. I don't know why I felt hurt but I did. Micheal lied to me about what happened last night. He fooled. I could feel the tears pricking the sides of my eyes but I refuse to cry. He isn't worth it. However this did not stop the anger I felt. Fake relationship or not he had no right to cheat on me. All this just add to all the anger I felt for him this morning.

I slammed my locker closed and headed to homeroom. Micheal was going hear from me because I will not allow any guy to treat me like crap. I am not his toy and I am gonna make him pay for his lie.

*******************************************************************

Oooooooooooooh. Carter is mad. What do you think her payback will be? Comment below.

NOW DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE,

COMMENT,

FOLLOW,

AND SHARE.

I LUV YOU ALL!!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO.