Change of Plans

*Micheal's POV*

I took a swift glance at Carter. She had her head resting on the window. 

I want to start a conversation but I really don't know what to say. I seriously can't believe that I am doing all this for a bet. What will Carter think when she finds out.

She won't find out unless you or the guys tell her. 

And there came that small voice from the back of my head.

I have gone too far in this bet already to turn back now. I need to win this. Plus if I back out now then it's going to make me look like a coward in front of the guys. That can never happen. I should just do everything to please Carter now. The sooner I get her to fall for me the sooner I can get into her pants and the sooner we can go our separate ways.

***************************************************************************************

*CARTER'S P.O.V*

The ride was very silent and the air was very heavy. For some strange reason Micheal was very silent. I really want to ask if I did or said something wrong but I am really scared that it would be a yes.

He drives to the parking lot at the park.

"Aum, I thought we were going to-"

"I know. But there was a change of plan. I think a quiet picnic in the park is a great place to be. I mean there will be no disturbance. Just you and me," he said cutting me off mid-sentence.

"Well OK then," I responded. He went into the back of the car and took out a basket and a blanket. 

We walked over to an abundant section of the park. There was one tree and a few flowers in this area. I have to say that it is a very beautiful place. He spread the blanket and unpacked a salad and lasagna.

"You made all this or did you ask your mommy to do it?" I teased.

"If it were any other girl I would have lied and said I made it but because it is you I will be honest and say my mom made it," he replied with a chuckle.

I have to say it smelled really good.

"Hmm. I remember what a chef your mom is."

"Yep. Gotta love my momma," he said with a smile. I could see the twinkling in his eyes and it made me realize how much he love his mom.

****************************************************************************************

*MICHEAL'S P.O.V*

She seems to be enjoying the food. I feel horrible for lying to her. If I am being honest, my mom never made the lasagna. I bought it at a restaurant. Kinda mean I know. But I gotta do whatever it takes to please her.

********************************************************************************************

*THE UNKNOWN P.O.V*

Well well well. It seems like the Carter is the next victim of the boys little game. I never liked that little bitch, ever since she made me get a time out in preschool. I hate her for she always thinks that she is better than everyone else all because she gets the high grades.

And now she is taking the guy I love. How dare she? So yes, I was once a little pawn in the boys' game, and yes I loss. I gave up my virginity to Micheal. And then when he dumped me. A month later I found out I was pregnant. But I couldn't tell him. I was too embarrassed. My mom and I had to move and then I was home schooled. Now only six months after when I am seven months pregnant, all I do on my spare time is watch him. Watch the love of my life and the father of my daughter. Thinking about everything that happened made me want to cry. My child will be fatherless. When I was going through all the pain this pregnancy brings, he was not there.

I want to kill her. That bitch. How dare she go out with my man? How dare she even kiss him? Looking at them sitting there talking and laughing makes me want to puke. I hope she loses. I hope she gets knocked up like me. I hope he leaves her. I hope she gets humiliated when people find out she is pregnant. I hope after this he will want nothing to do with her.

Now I just need a way of approaching her. I will have to do it when she isn't around him. He can't see me. Not yet.

Watch out Carter. Cause I'm coming for you.

******************************************************************************************

SO I DID IT. I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT I HAVE TO SAY I AM TIRED AND MY INTERNET IS GIVING A LOT OF PROBLEMS SO I AM PUBLISHING THIS NOW TO ENSURE THAT IT DOESN'T DELETE. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW. FINGERS CROSSED.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. SO HAPPY THAT I UPDATED. I WANT TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO STOOD BY ME. IT MEANS SO MUCH  TO ME. 

SO WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT MICHEAL BEING A FATHER???? BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING.   ;) ;)

DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE 

AND FOLLOW.

I LOVE Y'ALL.

UNTILL NEXT TIME, PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO