CHANGE? PART 2

This chapter is dedicated to AutumnMarieMeyer, MiaM11 and kkcuteygirl123. Thanks for¿ voting reading and commenting. 

I know it has been a while since I have updated but here it is.

***************************************************************

 So it was lunch time and so far my plan was working. I was turning the head of everyone in the school. I was now standing in the lunch line collecting my food. I turned around and start looking for Micheal. This part of the change is that I don't usually  sit with any of the cool kids. Only nerd cause that's the category that others place me. But today I was gonna sit with my boyfriend. It is right for us to sit together for lunch right?

I spotted Micheal sitting in the center of the cafeteria with his football jocks. I could feel my sub consciousness backing down and telling me to leave Micheal alone. But I have never listened to it before why start now?

I sauntered my way over to him. I could feel so many eyes on me. I mustered up all the courage I could and sat right next to Micheal right after giving him a light kiss on the cheek. His cheeks were hard but yet soft and very kissable. 

"Hi, I am Carter,"  I said with the biggest smile ever to his friends.

"Sup."

"Hey," they all greeted. I could feel Micheal shooting daggers at me but I couldn't care less. He was the one who asked for a girlfriend. Now he's got one. He better take me or loose me and I just hope he takes because then I will win the bet of having him fall for me.

**************************************************

Sitting with the popular kids felt really weird and I gotta say I was having second thoughts but it was what I chose and it was way too late to back out. I was sitting extremely close to Micheal and I could just feel the death glares of the girls.

"I need to talk to you," Micheal whispered in my air. His voice sounded sweet-deadly sweet.

"Sure," I replied with the biggest smile ever. 

I took a sip of my juice, listening to the boys talk about what girl they did last night. Only one word can describe them. DISGUSTING. I just ate and I am trying to keep my food down.

"Well if you are so disgusted by us you are free to leave," Micheal said, his voice laced with annoyance. That's when I realized I said it out loud.

"But I thought you said you wanted to speak with me," I said as sweet as a lime. 

"You want to talk let's talk," he replied pulling me out of the seat and out of the cafeteria. When we reached the hallway he let go of me.

"What is your problem?" He asked.

"Oh nothing at all. You were the one that asked for a girlfriend. You want one? Well here she is. Sooner or later I will have you falling for me and I will win this bet," I said. I turned to walk away but was pulled back by him and before I knew it his lips were smashed to mine. The worst part about this situation is that I liked it. I was enjoying the feel of him lips on mine.

*******************************************************************

That elfin bastard. I hate him!!!!!!!!!! You are probably wondering who I am talking about. Well Micheal. That's who I am talking about. He kissed me and then pushed me away. 

"Who's gonna win now?" he had asked before smirking at me and walked away leaving me there in the hallway with Peter Peperman, the schools biggest nerd staring at me as if I had grown another head.

I hated that he seemed to have taken control over me when he was kissing me. I hated that I did not push him away like I should have. Instead I kissed him back. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow. 

'You know you love the way his lips are soft yet hard against yours.' JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOUR SUBCONSCIOUSNESS COULDN'T GET ANY MORE ANNOYING!

I quickly went back to the cafeteria and sat beside Micheal as if nothing happened. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Ashley and her minions showed up. Ashley was your typical high school slut. She was the head cheerleader and like most head cheerleaders, she is a Blondie. 

"Get up nerd, you're in my seat," she said. 

I really wasn't in the mood to respond so I just ignored her. I could feel all eyes on me waiting for my response. 

"Did you not hear me?" she asked.

"Could you please stop talking? Your presence is already annoying don't need your voice to add to it." I replied.

"OOOOO." The cafeteria erupted with whispers. Ashley's face turned red from anger.

"What did you say to me?" she asked.

"Don't tell me you are deaf too."I said with a gasp.

"You are a bitch and I hate you," she replied.

"You don't like me? That's a shame. I will pencil in some time to cry about it later. Right now, I'm busy enjoying my life and will be doing that all day."  

"Burn!!!" someone yelled. I have no idea where all this confidence came from but I had a slight feeling it will be staying for a while.

'You are such a bitch!" she screamed.

"That seems to be the only words you know," I stated  nonchalantly. 

"You are-"

"Don't bother trying sweaty. We all know you are the world's only living brain donor so not much is expected from you," I said cutting her off. I could hear cheers and people chanting my name in the cafeteria. And that my friend is how I won my first verbal fight and became popular in a couple seconds. 

"Actually it is on the fact that you are dating Micheal how you got so popular,' my subconsciousness commented. And I gotta say she couldn't be more wrong. 

This change I made in my life is a good change and I will be staying this way for a long time.

*****************************************************************

Another update. 

Thanks for being so patient.

Please: 

VOTE,

COMMENT,

SHARE,

AND FOLLOW.

XOXO.