FIRST PARTY

"Hurry up Carter or we'll be late!" yelled Mellony. My impatient best friend. So today, rather tonight, we are going to a party and I have nothing to wear. Did I mention it was my first party ever? Well it is.

"Bitch what's taking you so long?" she asked banging on my room door. I quickly open the door and let her in.

"I can't find anything to wear," I replied. All my clothes was scattered all over my room. You would have thought an elephant passed through.

"Why don't you just wear that black dresses?" she asked rolling her eyes. I looked at the dress she was talking.

"NO! ARE YOU CRAZY! Do you know how many drunk and perverted guys are gonna be there?" I half yelled.

"A lot," she replied.

"Exactly my point." I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"Look Car, you are sexy and beautiful and it's full time you show it off to the world and stop dressing like some nun."

"You think I wanna be raped by some perverted man whore, who could be a walking STD? N-O. Not happening," I replied.

"Fine," she said with a sigh. "Here I was thinking that for one night we could both get drunk, loosen up and have fun," she added with a sad look on her face.

"Fine. But if anyone swipes my v-card you are dead meat," I said giving in.

"Yeah! Now put this on you would look super sexy," she said picking up the black dress. It was at mid thigh and was very tight. The neckline and the sides were mesh and very revealing.

"OK," I said taking the dress. I put it on along with my black fishnet tights and black boot. I run my hand through my hair making it fall down into it's natural curls. I quickly did my makeup then took a look at myself in my full length mirror.

"I look like a prostitute," I said. The dress sucked on to my body in the right places. Mellony was right. I am sexy. It's just that i hate showing it off to the world.

"No you don't. Now let's go."

"All them niggers go be hitting and all them hoes go be hating," she whispered yelled.

Somehow I get the feeling tonight is gonna be one long and interesting night.

********************************************************************

After the 15 minutes ride Mel came to a stop in front of a huge mansion. I have no idea whose party it is but to the looks of it he/she was rich and popular seeing that the party was over crowded. The music was blasting through the speakers. People were walking around with red solo cups in hand. Some were throwing up and some passed out on the ground.

"Ready?" Mel asked holding my hand.

"No," I replied. I felt like turning around and running for the hills.

"Good," she said dragging me into the house.

As I stepped inside I was hit with the strong scent of vodka and some other drink I can't make out.

"Let's have a drink," Mel said.

"OK," I replied. My subconsciousness was screaming at me to go home instead, but I ignored her. For tonight I'm gonna get drunk and party like there ain't no tomorrow.

We went to the kitchen and got some cherry vodka. One sip and my throat caught on fire. After my fourth or sixth cup the burning wasn't that bad.

"I'm gonna go pee,"I said to Mel before taking off searching for the bathroom. I went into he living room to ask for help.

"Excuse me," I said to a random guy. When did I get so brave? No clue. He turned to face me and started eyeing me up and down.

" Hey hot stuff. Wanna go for a ride?" he asked.

"No," I giggled. Why am I giggling? If I was sober Carter I would have smacked that sexy ass smirk off his totally perfect face....... Wait what am I saying. He isn't sexy. I guess i am really drunk. I am never drinking again.

"Come on it wont take long," he prompt.

" I can't. Could you just show me to the bathroom?" I asked with yet another giggle.

"OK," he replied.

He led the way going up a few stairs and then stopping at a door.

"Thank you," I said. I went inside and quickly did my business. I stood in front of the bathroom sink to wash my hands when a pair of strong masculine hands snaked their way around my waist.

"Hey baby..........did anyone ever tell you you have the prettiest ass and the most gorgeous boobs," he stated more than asking. It was the same guy I met in the living room.

"Let me go," I giggled taking his hands from around my waist....... well more like trying since they wouldn't even budge.

"This dress looks so sexy on you, I could fuck you all night long," he said turning me to face him. His hands moved from my waist and down to my thighs. I knew this would happen. I am bout to get raped . I am gonna lose my virtue.

"Let me go," I said in a whisper.

"You know you want me. Why resist."

"Get off me you perverted bastard!" I yelled finally finding my senses. I could feel my pulse racing and my heart beating faster. I guess this is what adrenaline feels like.

Without thinking, I kneed him in his manhood before taking off down the hallway.

"You stupid bitch. You're gonna pay for that!!" he yelled. I ran as fast as i could until I bumped into someone.

"Can't you watch where you are going?" I knew that soft yet rough velvet voice. It was one I would recognize anywhere. I looked up to meet a pair of ocean blue eyes.

"Micheal?"

"Carter? What happened to you?" he asked getting down on his knees beside me. If you are wondering he is Mellony's brother.

"I was in the in the bathroom when this dude came in to.........to.............to......."

"OK say no more," he said cutting me off. I couldn't even get the 'R' word to come out. I felt like a vampire trying to say 'GOD'.

"You dirty little bitch where are you!" came that voice again. I quickly scrambled to my feet ready for flight when a hand gently held on to mine.

"Is that him?" Micheal asked with a angry look on his face. I quickly nod my head before yanking my hand away from his and ran off.

*******************************************************************

Dress carter wore to party.

*****************
I LOVE YOU GUYS DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM.......@kadeeja_1234 you guys can talk to me anytime.

Xoxo