Fun time.

Chapter 5: Fun Time

Just when it looked like I would be assaulted by Jin Young, I was saved by my brother. I was determined to convey my current feelings.

“As I thought, I’ll leave the Lee family.”

“Are you saying that seriously?”

“Ne.”

I thought he would be happy, but my brother’s depressed expression did not change.

“Aren’t you happy…?”

“I thought you said you’d take care of appa.”

“But you were the one who said it didn’t matter if I was there or not, right?”

“Well, that’s true, but…”

“If I’m causing you trouble by being there, oppa, of course I’ll leave.”

“Do you have a place to go?”

“That’s…”

“You’re not thinking of going to that guy’s place, are you?” He hit the bull’s-eye. I couldn’t waste the feelings Jin Young bought me an apartment with.

“Haven’t you learnt your lesson? He’s the guy who just tried to forcibly assault you!”

“That’s…I’m leaving, so it doesn’t matter where I live, right?”

“You can anywhere you want, but that guy’s place is forbidden!”

“W…what’s that supposed to mean…?”

“After just doing something as you like, it’d be unbearable if you caused more problems.”

“I won’t cause any problems!”

“Even if you left, the fact that you’re a Lee family member won’t change. I’ll prepare a place for you to live. Just stay obediently at the estate until then.” I was confused by the change in my brother who had treated me as such a nuisance.

Even though I had resolutely decided to leave the house…When I was so quickly told that I couldn’t, the tears that I had been restraining up until now started pouring out.

“I…Do I have to do everything that you say?”

“Hmm…? W…why are you crying?”

“I don’t want to cause anybody trouble! I don’t care about the Lee family fortune or heir! Even though I’m just worried about appa, wae…?”

“I…I get it, so just calm down…It’s not something to cry about, right…?” After my brother stopped the car, he handed a handkerchief to me, as I sobbed.

“I’ll leave! I won’t return to the estate anymore!”

“I said, uljima…” My brother touched various parts of the car for no reason as I sobbed beside him. At that time, I recalled a memory.

*Eh? It’s the same as that time...* I was crying because of the cutting remarks of my relatives, and beside me. There was oppa, who couldn’t do anything and was just all shook up. When I cried, my brother always became like this and his calm.

“Um…Yah, So Hyun ah? Say something. I hate making yeoja cry the most…My bad. I’ll apologize, so cheer up.”

“Eh…?”