What's Going On?

Chapter 21: What's Going On

From the opposite side of the street, the noticeably loud sound of exhaust got closer to me. The headlights shone on me and stopped right by me.

"Sorry for the wait. Get on."

"Ne..." 

Even when I got into the passenger seat, Jin Young didn't start the car.

"So, where are we going?"

"Anywhere is fine."

"Oh, so not the ocean today?"

"..."

"Did something happen?"

"Nothing..."

"So Hyun ah, when I tried calling you to see if I could meet up with you today, I didn't think I'd be invited out by you. This is probably the first time you've invited me."

"I guess..."

"Well, I'm happy to be invited, so gwaenchana. Then, let's just go straight for now. We'll be out of town soon." Jin Young started the car and stepped right on the pedal.

"Ne."

"So Hyun ah, should we go back?"

"Cut your ties with that guy."

"Hmm..."

"Is anywhere really fine?"

"Ne."

"Even a hotel?"

"Ne."

"I see..." Jin Young slowed down the car and started looking around. Then, he stopped the car in the garage of a hotel that had been right nearby.

"Is it really okay?"

"Eh..."

"That's why you called me, right?" Jin Young looked different from usual, and was staring at my face with serious eyes.

I started undoing the buttons of my blouse one by one.

"I'll help."

After undoing the hook and the fastener, my pleated skirt fell too quickly to the floor. Even while he was looking at me in my underwear, Jin Young's expression didn't change.

"Then, take off your bra."

My brother's face came to mind again. The wonderful eperience I had just a few days ago was like a lie. With these dark and gloomy deelings, I decided to strip.

*What's happened to me...?*

When I reached for my back with both hands, Jin Young stood up.

"Even though we're going to sleep together after this, you have that sort of expression..."

"Eh..."

"Put some more feeling into it."

"Aah!" Jin Young pushed me down onto the bed and threw off his jacket.

"Just tell me if there's anything you find unpleasant, alright?"

"Just tell me if there's anything you find unpleasant, alright? You want to forget them, right? Then, it'd be better to be a little rough."

"A...aniyo, that's don't be rough..."

"Having you tell me that just turns me on though."

"JJin...jjinja..."