A Sudden Proposal

New character

Bang Min Soo

He's the president from Bang Industries who has the associatiion with Lee Group. He knew So Hyun for years, and So Hyun did too. Sometimes, some people may call him C.A.P instead of Min Soo.

Chapter 19: A Sudden Proposal

The day after my father was suddenly hospitalized.

I greeted the morning in the waiting room. I hadn't even had a wink of sleep.

*In the end, there's no explanation from the doctor...*

My father's condition was unpredictable, and the doctor spent all his time and attention on him. My brother also waited for as long as he could, he relucantly went to the office.

*The situation is so dangerous it can't even be explained...*

Next to me, there was an empty can. It was the one my mother put her cigarette butts in.

*Omma...She went home right after that...*

In the end, my mother didn't accuse as any further. Still, it was obvious that she knew about our relationship.

*We were seen by omma too...After this, me and oppa...*

"Ah, so you were here."

"Ah...Doctor-nim."

I received an explanation about my father's condition from the doctor who finally appeared. The doctor chose his words carefully and told me my father was in serious condition.

"As I thought..."

"However, he's currently stable. He's gotten past the most difficult stage."

"Jjin...ja?"

"Ne. Though I don't know when he will be able to be discharged, he's in no immediate danger."

"I'm glad..."

My father was saved.

The moment I thought that, I felt my consciousness slipping away from me.

"So Hyun-ssi! So Hyun-ssi?"

"Ah...Joesonghaeyo, I hadn't slept, so I..."

"That won't do. It would be better if you returned home and rested."

"But..."

"Leave this to us and rest today juseyo."

"Ne..."

I wanted to be by my father's side. However, I decided to return to the estate.

*Appa is fine. I need to contact oppa...*

"So Hyun-ssi?"

"Eh...?"

I looked up at being suddenly called out to. When I did, I saw Min Soo walking towards me. I haven't seen his face since that night...

"Have you just returned now?"

"Ne..."

"How's your appa's condition?"

"Thanks to everyone's help, he has managed to recover."

"That's daebak! He couldn't move at all yesterday...I couldn't come straight away, but I'm relieved."

"Jeongmal kamsahabnida."

"Have you returned then, So Hyun-ssi?"

"Ne. I've come home for now and I'm thinking of going again in the evening."