Fight over you (Pt. 2)

Chapter 4: Fight Over You (Pt. 2)

Though Jin Young had never done anything rude before, he was different today.

“Ani! I don’t like this!” When I thought I wouldn’t be able to resist any more, suddenly, the hand that was pinning me down let go.

“M…mwoh?!!”

“Eh...?” When I opened my eyes, Jin Young wasn’t in the driver’s seat anymore, and the door was open. While I still don’t know what had happened, my brother’s head suddenly peeked into the car.

“So Hyun ah, gwaenchana?”

“O…oppa…”

“Come on, hurry up and get out of that car.” After saying that, he stuck out his hand towards me. Kindly pulled out by my brother’s hand, I got off of Jin Young’s car too.

“You bastard! What are you doing?”

“You’re the bastard here! What are you doing to my dongsaeng?!!” Outside the car, Jin Young and my brother were grabbing each other’s collars and glaring at each other.

“It’s got nothing to do with you! Get out of here!”

“Do you think you can get away with making a move on somebody in the Lee family?”

*Oppa thinks of me as a Lee family member…*

Beep beep! Cars were honking from behind the two of them, who were fighting in the middle of the road.

“G…geez! You two, just stop it!” I stood between the two of them.

“Get out of the way! I won’t be satisfied till I get a punch in!”

“Just try it, I’ll KO you in no time!”

“I said, stop it! Didn’t I?”

Even though I somehow pulled the two apart, they continued glaring at each other.

“So Hyun ah, you understand now, right? That he’s a good-for-nothing guy, as I expected.”

“You’re kidding me! You’re the reason we’re in this situation!”

“I’m the reason? What do you mean?”

“T…that’s enough! Jin Young oppa, just go home today.”

“Ne? What about today’s plans?”

“Mianhae…So, jebal…”

“Araso…Is apologizing all you can do?” While glaring at my oppa, Jin Young got in the car.

“Wait! What did you mean by what do you said earlier? Damn it! Yah! What did he mean why he said I was the reason?” As if to erase my brother’s voice, Jin Young drove away recklessly.

“A…anyway, let’s get away from here…”

“Get on.” With loud honks around us, I got in my brother’s car.

My brother’s face while driving was even sterner than usual.

“Geez, what were you doing? If I hadn’t just been passing by, you’d have been assaulted in the middle of the street! I already said that, right? That dating a guy like that smears a stain on the Lee family name!” I couldn’t say anything to my brother’s words.

*It might certainly be like what oppa is saying. But…*

“Are you listening?”