Look through.

Chapter 25: Look through.

Jin Young drove the car to the sea. With all the painful things that had happened to me, I came to the sea and listened to the sound of the waves.

*Why have things turned out like this...? I wonder if things can't return to how they were anymore...*

My mother's fax had created distance between my brother and me. Then, Hyuna had fainted, so he left the estate...A thought came to me like it was trying to burst out.

Next to me, Jin Young was staring at the sea.

*Jin Young oppa...He saved me, but he must be mad...*

"t's been a while since we met like this."

"Ne..."

I was really surprised. I couldn't believe that you were going to marry that guy. I must have looked uncool. You guys liked each other, but I got all worked up by myself."

"Mianhae..."

"Like I said stop apologizing. You didn't do anything wrong."

My marrige with my brother had fallen through, and then he decided to marry Hyuna. I wasn't sure whether I should tell Jin Young.

"Thought it'd probably be cool to back out now without saying anything. As I thought, at the end I should at least..."

"Uh, um, Jin Young oppa."

"Hmm?"

"The truth is..."

After I explained the current turn of events, Jin Young didn't bother hiding his anger.

"What the hell...So because he didn't want to do what your omma said, he ended the marriage with you?"

"I think he acted like he did because he was thinking of Hyuna-ssi..."

"Even so, making her have an abortion once...And then returning to her because she looks pitful when she's sick is way too selfish."

"Abortion...? What are you talkiing about?"

"Eh? You didn't know? Hyuna-ssi got an abortion once."

"Eh..."

"I heard it offhand from somebody who knows her. Seems that happened when she was in New York."

"W...wait a second. Wasn't Hyuna-ssi always undergoing an infertility treatment?"

"Infertility treatment...? I don't really know, but the person who told me is one of her relatives or something like that, so I don't think the information would be wrong."

*What does this mean...?*

"Seems like she had a kid with that guy, but she was told that now wasn't the time for have children, so she was forced to have an abortion."

"O...oppa told her to get an abortion...?"

"Seems so. When I heard that, I was seriously angry."

"That's..."

"Which is why...I couldn't really give my blessing to your marriage."

*If that's true, then I understand oppa's attitude...If Hyuna's disease has something to do with the abortion...* My brother said that Hyuna's disease was his fault. Then, as atonement, he suddenly changed his attitude and was attending on Hyuna.

"Jjinja, you're correct in not marrying that guy. You'd just be used by him.

The next day, when I headed to the foyer in order to go to the hospital, my mother got up.