Prologue

Prologue

In the center of the grand banquet venue, my brother who is wearing a dress, is surrounded by many people. Everyone smile congratulations and encourage brother who is about to begin the journey.

"Oh! Byung Hun-ssi has become so reliable! You can always inherit your family business, right?" Guest A asked.

"He graduated from college and then go to the office in New York. Lee Group really have an infintely bright future!" Guest B continued.

"Haha! It's to early to say this!" Byung Hun replied.

"Byung Hun ah, you can't say those childish words anymore. Even though you go to the United States, you can't forget that you're still shoulder our Lee's." My step-father, who is Byung Hun's father, came towards Byung Huun.

"Why did appa...? I obviously not ready yet to let me alone!"

"I just let you have a preparation..."

"Aish! Jjinja! Can't you just send me in a relaxed atmosphere?"

The crowd burst into laughter.

I hid away from the corner of enjoyable venue central and drank a glass of fruit juice.*

*Oppa is different than usual today! He's so handsome...* I thought.

"Oh! So Hyun ah, why are you hiding in the corner?" My mum saw me and came towards me.

"Ah...omma..."

"Go and talk to Byung Hun.You're also the one of Lee family."

"Ne..."

Although my mum said so, but it's not such a simple matter. As my mum's ex-husband's child, although I'm the one of Lee family, I also had concerns this time.

"I'll go when there's a few people with him."

"Ah...But to say that this child really grown into a man now!" She started to praise Byung Hun.

"Are you saying about oppa?"

"Ne. When we first met them, he was just a timid child! This child will be successful!"

My mother always like this. After we seperated with my father, she has dated a few men. However, all those men were rich. 'There's no ability to a man's value', she was always use this phrase to be her idea and judged a man.

"You must find a good namja like your step-appa and your step-oppa too!" She told me.

*Omma and I are different...*

At this moment, I heard there's a high-pitched laughter from the center of the venue.

"Hyuna-ssi, you will travel the world with Byung Hun-ssi, right? It's nice..." Guest C asked someone who've just arrived in envy tone.

"Aniyo, I just came to support him only.."

It's Miss Kim Hyuna, who's my brother fiancé. She's the most famous model in Seoul. She made herself so gorgeous like she's the main person in the banquet today and do aegyo everywhere. Ugh, that's disgusting!

"Oh yeah...She's different than you, she knows the demeanor of high society a lot than you." My mum looked at Hyuna and compared the difference between Hyuna and me.

"I go to breath some fresh air first." I was speechless in a while, then continued.

I hate this disgust atmosphere, so I leave the venue.