Real Life Problems

^^Picture of Cassidy at the Top^^

Cassidy's POV

I woke up to the ray of the sun burning in my face. I squinted sitting up in the bed. Groaning I stood up and grabbed my shoes. Camille was still sleep on the bed.

It had to be early. I tiptoed down the stairs quietly leaving.

By the time I got home I had a pounding headache. When I got home I showered then layed in my bed."You want breakfast??" My mom asked knocking on my room door.

"Nooo." I said loud enough for hear. "Are you sure?" She asked like I was lying about not wanting food.

"Mom I want to sleeep." I whined dozing off.

When I woke up my little brother was digging through my drawer. I quickly sat in my bed rubbing my eyes."Isaiah get out!!" I yelled at him. He jumped then scrambled out of my room.

I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene the put on some clothes.

(Outfit in the pic above.)

My head was pounding earlier. The hangover was still there I just could handle it. I jogged into the kitchen sitting at the table."If you ever go in my room again you're getting fucked up." I whispered to him.

"Yeah? Well I'll tell mom about all that money stashed under your drawer."

My mouth dropped open. He sat there smirking at me and eating. Nobody was suppose to know about my money. I get it from Camille. She gives me money to save so that we can buy a nice crib together one day. We're almost there.

"Did you steal from my drawer??" I questioned. Isaiah rolled his eyes ignoring me. He walked over to the sink and put his plate in it.

I zoomed over to him gripping his shirt."Did. You. Steal. From. My. Drawer?!" I questioned again.

"Get off of me! Mom!!" He yelled. Soon she was in the kitchen breaking us up."Stop it!" She screamed scolding me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'M getting yelled at?

"If I find one cent missing...Control your son." I said. Before trying to walk out but my mom grabbed my arm."Watch you're mouth!" She yelled pointing a finger in my face. I looked behind her at Isaiah who was fixing his shirt.

"One cent." I said pointing at him."Cassidy!" I heard my mom call after me as I got in my car. I drove to a club called ZigZag. It was about six.Why not right? I just needed something to get my head off of things.

I sat down in a bar stool."What can I get for you?" The bartender yelled over the music."Something strong." I responded. The bartender smiled then hooked me up with a drink.

A few drinks later I was still sitting at the bar."Baby girl you look good." A guy said to me. I could see him kind of. My vision wasn't focused. I groaned waving him off with my hand.

My phone vibrated it was texts from Camille. She was blowing up my phone. I ignored her turning off my phone.

"Yo what are you doing here?" I heard an all to familiar voice ask. I turned around to see Xavier and Trevor."N-No! Wh-why are you heree?" I asked. I stood up but fell. Xavier caught me before I hit the floor.

"Take her home." Trevor told him. Home? I didn't want to go home."Nuh uh! Camille!" I said as he helped me to my car.

He put me in the passenger side and got in the driver's."Yo wassup with you?", Xavier asked sitting back in the driver's seat. I sat quiet for a minute trying to gather my thoughts.Why does it matter?

"You was in there drinking like you lost someone and you're not even old enough to drink. I know that for a fact!" He said licking his lips.

I stayed quiet. I don't have to explain myself to him. He isn't my care giver."You not one of these sloppy girls. Don't present yourself like that ard?"

I nodded my head. My crush is in my car scolding me about drinking. Great. I need to get out of here."Cami-.." I started to say but he cut me off." Stay and talk to me." Xavier said persistently.

Camille's POV

I have been blowing Cassidy's phone up all day. She's ignoring me. Why? I called her phone again."Please leave your message for-.." Hanging up the phone I started to walk downstairs.

My mom and that guy was sitting on the couch cuddled and drinking beer."Where do you think you're going?" My mom said looking at me. Her eyes were low and her breath smelt like beer.

"To Cass-..." I started to say as I opened the door, but a hand forced it shut."Not after the way you talked to me. Go back upstairs." She said pointing up the stairs.

I was standing there looking at her like she was crazy. Im EIGHT TEEN. One more time. EIGHT TEEN. Who does she think she is?"You better listen to your mother." The guy on the couch said.

He was muscular and darkskin. He was bold but dressed like he was a construction worker."Yo mind you're business!" I snapped trying to open the door again. My mom pushed it shut.

I felt a sting on the side of my cheek making me fly into the wall."Upstairs!" My mom yelled at me. I just sat there holding my cheek in shock. Just then I felt a set of hands wrap around my waist.

"Get off of me!!" I screamed as I was thrown over the guy's broad shoulders. He carried me up stairs and threw me on my bed."You're mom raised a pretty little thing." He said trying to touch my face, but I moved.

He gripped my chin to hold me in place."You know your mom's moving me in right? All I has to do was support her habbit." He said smiling.

Move him in? I don't even know him? She doesn't even know him!"My name is Ben by the way but you can call me Dad." He laughed before letting my face go and walking out of my Room.