Twisted

Camille's POV

I stared at Trevor as he sat in the driver's seat. He was staring into blank space. After I got out of the hospital he drove us to an empty lot."What's been going on Camille?" He asked me as he licked his lips.

I'm not the one to lie, but I don't think he should have to know. I mean he can't help. Me and Cass have this. We'll get out on our OWN. I'm not ready to tell him anyway.

"Nothing. I'm just stressed about my grades." I said saying the first thing that popped into my head."You lieing. What about when you called me that night?" He questioned. I turned in my seat and rolled my eyes.

"So you just going to stop talking?" He asked. I wish he would stop asking questions."Always being difficult." He said shaking his head. That just sparked my anger because how was I being difficult? He's the difficult one.

"I'm not difficult YOU ARE!" I said raising my voice."How the fuck am I difficult?" He asked looking at me curiously. I couldn't even believe I was sitting here debating with him in the first place.

Trevor looked down at his phone for a minute."I have to take you home." He said then started the car. Just like that? He gets a text and I have to go home? I looked at Trevor's face trying to read his expression, but he had a blank face.

"Who was that?" I asked watching him put his phone in his pocket."Nobody." He replied turning on to the highway. If it was nobody then he wouldn't have gotten that text. I was starting to get skeptical about what was really up with him.

"Do you have a babymother?" I asked."What?" He asked back confused. I didn't mean to be blunt about it, but I don't want to be played with."You heard me." I said crossing my arms. He shook his head no.

Hmm. No babymother so no kids. Thank GOD."Entertaining other people?" I asked. He looked at me like I was crazy. The crazy one was him. Taking his eyes off the road, trying to kill us."Shut up Camille." He said stopping at a light.

"Who was that?" I asked again referring to his phone. I'm not trying to be insecure. I'm trying to be one hundred percent sure. He didn't answer me. He just kept driving."Get off my case because I got off of yours." he said growing upset. Feeling irritated I stopped asking questions.

As soon as he got to my house I got out of the car without saying goodbye or even looking him. I went straight in the house. The house was really quiet. I turned around to the sound of my doorbell. When I opened the door Xavier had Cass bridal style.

"Why didn't you just take her home?" I asked confused. Xavier walked past me and headed up the stairs to my room. I followed behind him."She wanted to come over here. Take care of my babygirl." Xavier said laying her in my bed then kissing her forehead.

I nodded my head as Xavier walked up to me."I'm not playing with you." He said giving me hug. Xavier sat her car keys on my dresser then left. If he's giving her car back then that means Trevor was outside waiting for him.

I looked at Cassidy on my bed. Taking up half of my side."Stop staring at me." I heard her mumble.

"Why didn't you go home?" I asked laying next to her on my bed."My mom has our money." She tried to whisper out, but I well heard her."Cassidy, You were supposed to hide it!" I said scolded her. She looked down at her hands.

"I didn't Isaiah told her where it was. Camille we're never going to get out of here!" She cried putting her head on my lap. Her sobs made me feel her pain.

My heart felt heavy as my bestfriend wet my lap with her tears."What did she do with it?" I asked stroking her hair slowly. "She hid it." Cassidy said sniffing. That's good. At least she didn't spend it.

"We'll find it. Then we leave." I said. Cassidy sat up from my lap looking at me."She'll be at work tomorrow morning." That was perfect. I would have time to pack my things tonight."Be ready Cassidy." I said. She nodded her head, but looked uneasy.

"What about Trevor and Xavier?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. It's going to hurt to leave them behind you know?

"Baby girl, We have to make sacrifices." I  said giving her a hug."I can't wait to be free..." Cassidy said as she yawned and turned over to go to sleep. 

Trevor's POV

"What did BossMan want?" I asked Xavier as I pulled up to a gas station pump. "Man some dumb shit about Cross. We should've made sure that nigga was dead yo." Xavier said handing me money.

I shook my head as I got out of the car. I didn't really think much of him. He was a thief. He strolled on us for no reason. That's greed yameen?

I was holding the gas pump when I saw two people on motorcycles ride pass. From the corner of my eyes I watched as they got off the bike. Something didn't feel right. As I pulled out my gun, shots started firing towards me.

I shot back running to the other side. Xavier got out the car and shot back squatting next to me. Pain started stinging through my shoulder. Xavier stood up to shoot but was caught off guard by an automatic. He shook from side to side as the bullets pierced his chest."Yoooo!" I yelled as he hit the ground.

I stood up and started shooting all of my bullets. Pain struck through my body as I felt the cold metal go through my flesh. I fell to the ground and started coughing up blood.  I heard footsteps come towards me.

"Cross sent us like we were going to have to assassinate these niggas. This was too easy." I heard one of them say as they looked down pointing the gun at me. I stared at my reflection on the motorcycle helmet as the other one squatted down next to my head.

"Now all we have to do is go get your girls." He shook his head. I closed my eyes waiting for that last bullet to pierce my skull, but it never happened. Flashing red and blue lights blurred my vision that told me that this wouldn't be the end.

Dun Dun Dunnnnn
Will Xavier and Trevor make it??
What's going to happen to Camille and Cassidy?
Hmm hmm keep reading people XD