A Long Day Part Two

Camille's POV

"I hate you!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. She didn't waste anytime to attack me. We struggled to the hall. I felt a set of muscular hands grab my waist. My body jerked away from my Mom's.

The speed of my body falling down the stairs was so fast, It felt as though I was on a roller coaster.

I jumped up in my seat gasping. The bell had rung for lunch. That dream felt so real. I walked down the hall holding my head. It really hurts for some reason.

When I found Cassidy I sat down next to her giving a weak smile."You okay?" She asked placing a hand on my forehead. "I'm fine. Are you ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded her head looking at me worried.

I stood up from the table. My head started to spin. Everything started to go black. I closed my eyes feeling my body go weak.

"Camille!"

Cassidy's POV

I screamed Camille's name as she layed on the floor. The whole cafeteria was looking at us. One of the administrator's ran over to us."What happened?" He questioned examining Camille.

"I don't know she just fainted!" I paniced. He got on his walkie talkie telling the school to call the ambulance.

The ambulance arrived in less than ten minutes."Stand back." One of the medics said as he helped put Camille on a stretcher. The Cafeteria was filled with whispers from the other students.

"AYO! WHAT HAPPENED?" Trevor asked running up with Xavier.I started to follow the medics to the ambulance." I don't know she just dropped." I explained. Trevor bit his lip thinking about something.

"Let me ride with her and you take your car." He asked but It sounded like he was telling me."What about y'all car?" I asked him as he got in the truck. He pointed to Xavier then they closed the doors.

"Come on." Xavier said in a deep voice as he started walking towards the parking lot. I followed behind.

He walked me to my car, but pushed the driver's door closed when I tried to open it."You good?" He said grabbing my hand.

He flashed me his smile causing me to do the same. Nice to know he cares. Xavier pulled me into a kiss. "Go to the hospital." I said when I pulled away. He nodded then started walking to his car.

It didn't take me that long to get to the hospital. Xavier was right behind me when I was getting out of my car. We entered the hospital together walking up to the nurse behind the desk."Camille Jones?" Xavier asked.

She typed in her computer for a minute."Room 119 sweetie." She responded smacking on gum. We rushed down to the room. Camille was awake and sitting up on the bed. The doctor was checking her eyes.

"You're all good Ms. Jones. Try to take it easy." He said before leaving. I wrapped my arms around her. I hugged Mille tightly."Don't do that!" I scolded.

"I just want to get out of here. Can you ta-.." Camille started to ask me a question, but Trevor cut her off."I'll take you home. We have to talk anyway..." Trevor said holding out his hand. He looked a little upset.

We ride the elevator in silence. It was kind of weird nobody saying anything. When we got to the lobby I said my good byes. After, I walked to my car pulling Xavier by his hand.

"Damn baby." He said as we got in the car. I started at his face. How it was very detailed. His dreads just made him look better. Xavier noticed me staring and gave me a smile. I got butterflies and almost melted in my seat.

I smiled at myself as I started my car. I'm just going to drive us to a drive thru movie. I mean I think it's dope.

When we pulled up Xavier looked around confused."Drive thru movie?" He asked smiling in his seat. I nodded my head before looking around. People were watching the movie that just started.

"Come here." Xavier said pulling my arm. I climbed over the seat and into his lap. His arms were wrapped around me and I was laying in chest. I could hear and feel his heart beat.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking down at me. "What are you talking about?" I asked. I'm confused. Why does he think some thing is wrong?

I looked at his face. He clenched his jaw showing a vein in his forehead. I wonder what he's thinking right now." I see the worried look in your eyes. You can't hide it." He said moving hair out of my face.

I looked down at my lap. He lifted my chin up with his hand."Don't do that." Xavier said taking his hand off of my chin. I rolled my eyes."Who are you rolling your ugly eyes at?" He said giving me a smirk.

"You." I said rolling them once more. He bit my cheek causing my to yelp in pain."Why'd you bite me ugly?" I asked hitting his chest between words. Xavier started cracking as he clenched his stomach.

I rolled my eyes once more then turned back to the movie. Feeling his hand rub in between my thigh I shifted in his lap."Chill baby girl, I just want to hold you." Xavier said as he pulled me close. The feeling of his arms around me made me sleepy. I was too comfortable.

"Baby girl you falling asleep?" I heard Xavier ask. Instead of responding I just let myself continue to drift.