Something

Camille's POV

My eyes opened slowly and roamed the room. Nobody was in here. It was just me. I touched my forehead to feel a warm rag on it. Trying to recall what happened I sat up. The last thing I remember was Cassidy calling my name. Why was she calling me?

I played back down sliding my hand under my pillow. Feeling something cold I pulled it from under. It was my iPhone that Trevor gave me. I had forgotten all about it.

When I looked at had alot of missed calls and messages.

The phone started to ring once more showing that Trevor was calling."Hello?" I looked at the phone putting it on speaker."Camille..I miss you girl." I missed him too. The last memory I have is him kissing me in the hotel."Camille?" I heard him say. His voice pulled me out of my thought.

"Trevor get me out of here!" I wiped the hot tears from my cheeks. I was mentally breaking down. Being here was fucking my head up."I will." Is all he said. Then it got quiet.

"I have to go Mille. I'll call you in a bit." He hung up leaving me alone again in the room. I put the phone under the mattress then went to look for Cassidy.

I walked down the stairs through the empty living room towards the kitchen. Before I could turn the corner I heard muffled screams coming from one of the rooms. I cracked the door seeing Someone on top of a female.

Their back was facing me so I couldn't tell who it was."Sto-.." the familiar female voice try to say, but they had their hand over her mouth. Is that Lilly? I burst through the door grabbing the first thing I saw and hitting him over the head with It.

"Fuck!" The guy grabbed me throwing me into the wall. Lilly quickly  got up jumping on his back.

I picked up a lamp hitting him over the head with it. He fell to floor sleep.

Lilly ran into my arms."Thank you." I hesitantly hugged her back. I heard her sob quietly on my shoulder."Let's get you cleaned up." I said walking her to one of the bathrooms. I wet a hand towel with warm towel gently dabbing her busted lip.

"What is Cross going to say about this?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders avoiding eye contact. I sighed sitting down the towel."Have you seen Cassidy?" She thought for a moment. I guess trying to recall."She's on a date."

A date? Why didn't she tell me? Or wake me up? She just left?

None of that sounded like her. I walked out of the bathroom heading straight to Cross's office."Come here." Tate said viciously grabbing my arm leading me to the room the guy was on the floor in.

"Explain." I looked at the guy's not moving body. Blood was seeping from his head. I covered my mouth with my hands. Tears started to creep it's way to the corner of my eyes. "I-..He-..." I choked out.

I didn't mean to kill him! My heart sunk. Taking someone's life is just not what I do."It was an accident..." I whispered looking at the floor.

I couldn't bare to look at that dead body. Tate looked down at me staring holes into my head. For some reason Tate wasn't as cold hearted as everyone else. Him and Lilly were quite reasonable people."Go away." He said in a raspy voice. I didn't think twice before taking off down the hall.

I ran to our room and threw up into our toilet." Mille, Are you okay?" I nodded my head standing from the floor. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands."Mille, no seriously. Why are you sick?" Cass asked.

I tackled her into a hug. "Where were you?!" She looked at me confused. Like I should've known where she was."I went on a date. Lilly didn't tell you?" She asked taking her hills off and putting them into our closet.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I was worried sick about you!"

"Worried sick? That's why you were throwing up?" She looked at me through the mirror as she took her jewellery off placing it where it belonged.

"No actually..I killed someone by accident." Cassidy froze looking at me through the mirror. She turned around with a confused look."What?" She said stepping directly in front of me.

"I-..It was an acc-..." There was a stinging sensation on my arm. She had smacked me. I could feel the bruise start to form."How?" She asked with a straight face. I started to move before I told her the rest but she grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going? Don't move. Talk Mille." I could feel my palms start to get sweaty. Why am I nervous? It's just Cassidy. Maybe I didn't want to fight with her."He was trying to victimize Lilly. I didn't mean to kill him I swear." I said genuinely.

Cassidy looked at me skeptically."Does Cross know?" That's what I was afraid of happening. I shrugged my shoulders."I don't know. Tate let me go." Cass shook her head in disgrace."Well, you better hope He DOESN'T find out. Where's Lilly?" She asked.

I told her how I left her in a bathroom but I doubt she was still in there.

We just can't last one day in here without something happening.

Sorry for this short chapter ×_×  but ...

Like, Comment, & Votee