The Escape

Cassidy's POV

"We have to get out of here." I said to Camille. She just looked at the phone. We had tried to call Trevor and Xavier twice but no response." Are you listening to me?" I asked raising my voice.

"DON'T yell at me." She gave me a glare then turned back to the phone. I looked over her shoulder watching her call again. "They're NOT going to answer!" I said snatching the phone out of her hand. We've been here for almost a year. I need her to get her priorities straight.

"Give it back!" She yelled then gave me a hard shove. I hit the wall dropping the phone in the process. I hurried to pick it up. Camille grabbed the phone, soon enough we were in a tug of war." You want it? Take it!" I let it slip from my palms, releasing my grip. It flew from Camille's hands hitting the wall harder than when I dropped it.

"Look at what you did!" She yelled showing the now broke phone." I don't care! They don't care! We need to get out of here and stop waiting for someone to save us!" My face started to burn and turn red. Camille starred at me and for a long time we didn't say anything. "I don't know what to do." She said sitting on the bed. I sat next to her.

"We need Lilly."

Xavier's POV

Trevor and I watched as the phone rang. No answer. Again." Yo, why aren't they answering?" I snapped. Trevor gave me a look." Do I look like I'm right there with them? Damn." I sucked my teeth. We need to hurry because we are running out of time. Trevor hasn't said It but he knows this too.

I looked at my watch. It's only six something. " Yo what's the plan?" I asked rubbing my hands together." We take him out but we do it RIGHT this time." I nodded my head." I'm hungry." My head turned to the door looking at the little girl he brought back." What are you going to do with it?" I asked picking her up.

"Put some respect on her name. Which is Emerald." He said taking her from me." Come on so I can feed you. Oh, and we do this tonight." He said before leaving. He didn't have to tell me twice. I pulled the duffel bags from the closet. I slowly but surely loaded and sat each gun on the bed.

Lilly's POV

"That's all?" I asked looking at Camille and Cassidy." What if he kills you?" Mille asked. I looked at Cassidy who face asked the same question." I'll be fine, I've been here for too long anyways." I said hugging them both.

If Cross killed me, It would be him putting me out of my misery. I thought of all the possibilities walking to his office. He was in there counting money. I sighed making my way over to him." What?" He asked sternly.

"You seem stressed." I said giving him a shoulder massage. He groaned as I kissed his neck." Stop." he continued counting his bills. I couldn't give up. Camille and Cassidy needed to get out of here. I kissed his neck again, but was caught off guard when he stood up from his desk.

His large frame hovering over me. He had me pinned to the wall by my throat." What did I say?" He growled. I felt his hand squeeze making me whimper." I'm sorry." I managed to choke out. "Good girl." He said loosening his grip. It turns him on when I apologize for some reason. Looking in his eyes I felt his manhood rub against me. He gripped my hair pushing me to my knees.

I looked pass his legs at Camille and Cassidy. They starred at me with tears in their eyes before , disappearing. They don't deserve to live the life I was forced to. I unbuckled his pants trying to hold back my tears.

Camille's POV

We ran as fast as we could down the dark road. I heard Cass fall behind me causing me to turn around." Are you okay?" I asked trying to help her up. She nodded her head. I looked down at her leg. It bleeding so I ripped my shirt wrapping it around her wound."Can you stand up?" I asked pulling her to her feet. She had one arm around my neck. She limped while I supported her. We walked for what felt like hours until I saw a gas station in the distance. The more we walked the weaker Cass got. " Come on just a few more feet." I felt all her body weight come on to me. Forcing the door open inside the gas station the man behind the glass looked at us wide eyed." Call 911!" I panicked. I leaned Cass against the counter and smacked her face." You have to stay with me." Just then I saw A car pull up to a pump. I knew who car It was. " You have to hide us. T-They are going to hurt us." I choked out. I grabbed Cass and dragged her behind the counter.

Just then I heard the door open." Have two girls been by here in the last hour or so?" I heard Tate's familiar voice ask. Cass's head fell onto my shoulder. There was blood seeping onto the floor. She didn't have the strength to put pressure on It anymore. I placed my hands on It and pushed as hard as I could. She was constantly in and out but still managed to groan in pain. I quickly put a hand over her mouth. I didn't notice, but everything got quiet. I heard foot steps coming towards us. I looked up and there stood Tate. He looked at me then Cassidy. " Get up." He ordered me. I didn't budge. I couldn't. The thought of Cassidy bleeding out was unbearable. Tate grabbed me forcefully putting me over his shoulder. " I think her friend here is dead." Rosewald said looking at Cass's lifeless body. He then turned and shot the guy three times before walking out of the store.

Tate started to walk out behind him. I saw Cass look at me barely breathing." No! I-I can't leave her!" I started to kick and scream. " Shut up!" Rosewald punched me in the face sending me into a haze. I faintly saw the top of the car like I was being put in a back seat. As we drove farther away I heard sirens. For a minute I thought they were for me but then I remembered they were going to the gas station. The next thing I knew everything went black.