Late Nights

Xavier's POV

This nigga phone chose the wrong time to be ringing."I sent you to do a deal. Not get in a shoot out!!" BossMan yelled at us as we sat on the couch.

"BossMan my girl-.." Trevor started to say but I hit in the chest."Nigga money first. Then girls!" I said watching him look at me like he wanted to rumble.

"You're girl? You're not going to have a girl if you keep fucking up." BossMan said blowing off what Trev was saying."Her calling almost cost us our life." I said mugging Trevor. That was some real dumb shit.

"You two know I love you like you're my own..." BossMan started to say as he fiddled with a rubix cube that was on his desk."I'm going let y'all in on a secret. I have a daughter." He said looking up us.

Yo he got a daughter? Seriously? That I have never saw? Not even a picture?

"Yo where she at?" Trevor asked confused. Why has he been hiding a daughter..from us?"She lives with her mom.I had to keep her away from all of this." He said referring to our lifestyle.

"Damn BossMan do you go see her?"  I asked. He shook his head no."My point is money first females later. Dismissed" He said sitting back in his chair. Damn the shit Trevor gets us into.

Camille's POV

I called Trevor and he didn't answer. I knew it. He doesn't care about me. I was stupid to even thi-.."knock knock" I jerked my head up at the door."Camille open the door." Trevor said from the other side.

I quickly got up and unlocked the door."Why are you crying? What's wrong?" He asked hugging me in the process. Maybe he does care. Trevor locked my room door then got in the bed wrapping his arms around me.

He tried to kill me. My mom moved a monster in here. She doesn't care as long as she has her drugs."Why didn't you answer the phone?" I asked laying on his chest."It was on silent. My bad." He said.

I layed into his chest tracing circles on his T-shirt."Tell me your story." I said sitting up a little. He looked at me like he was confused."My story?"

"Yeah, Everyone has a life story." I said in a duh kind of way. It was quiet for a moment. I sat there waiting for him to finish thinking."Well, I never really had parents. Yeah, they were around, but they didn't care. The streets had my attention anyways." He said pulling my scrunchy out my hair.

"What about you?" He asked running his finger through my hair. It felt good. I closed my eyes taking a breath."My dad was never in my life and my mom...she's dreadful. I hate her." I said taking long blinks.

"That bad yo?" He asked taking his hand out of my hair and putting it on my waist."Why did you stop?" I asked."You like when I do that?" He questioned me putting his hand back in my hair.

The way he played with my hair felt like heaven. I closed my eyes as I started to drift off. It felt good to have someone with me late night.