An Unexpected Visitor

"In the Dark Age, before the safety of the City, before the rise of the Tower, there were only the Rangers." 

-Chiyoko Mey-

A small unidentified object was approaching the City's perimeter. It looked like a stasis pod, inside it was a Hive, but it didn't look anything like the others. This Hive has no dark power.

In the Tower, the Vanguard spotted the location of the crash site at the Twilight Gap. They send in the Blood Ghosts to investigate. 

It was just Cerberus, War Path, and Carrie; Rocky was in Adventure Bay in case they needed him. They were en route to the Twilight Gap once they made it, they started to land an approach to the object.

Cerberus: All right let's see what's in here.

Cerberus opened the hatch and was shocked, it was an unknown life form that was similar to the Hive.

War Path: What do you suppose it is?

Carrie: It's not like an alien I ever saw.

Cerberus: Let's take it back to the City. The Vanguard is gonna be very interested in this.

The Blood Ghosts transported the alien to the City. They took it to the Vanguard to talk about the creature.

Ikora Ray: This being looks a lot like the Hive. 

Carrie: Well what do you suggest?

Cayde-6: Well will decide. And again great work, Blood Ghosts. I'll send Eris Morn here to find out if it's a Hive.

5 Minutes Later with the Vanguard:

Eris Morn: It is definitely one of them, but I sense no Darkness in it. 

The being opened its eyes and got up which didn't shock them.

Taox: Where am I?

Zavala: Your, on Earth. Welcome to the Last City.

Ikora Ray: Who are you?

Taox: I am Taox, of the Osmium Court from the planet Fundament. If you wish to know what I am, I'm a Krill.

Cayde-6: A Krill?

Eris Morn: So you are the one the Hive is looking for. 

Taox: How do you know that? Who are you?

Zavala: We're the Vanguard. Commanders of the Guardians.

Taox: Guardians?

Cayde-6: Yes. Guardians are soldiers that protect humanity from the Darkness. As you should know we are also Guardians.

Taox: So how are you still alive? The Darkness took almost every race in the universe.

Ikora Ray: The Traveler saved us.

Taox: The Traveler?! Where is it?

Cayde-6: Follow us. We'll show you.

Taox followed the Vanguard outside to the Tower Plaza when Taox saw the Traveler she was shocked that it was still alive. 

Taox: What happened to it?

Out of nowhere, the Speaker appeared with the Blood Ghosts

Speaker: It sacrificed itself to save us, from total extinction. I am the Speaker. The Voice of the Traveler.

Taox: I see. So who are they?

Zavala: Allow me to introduce: Cerberus, War Path, and Carrie. Our best Guardians. 

War Path: Don't forget Rocky, Zavala.

Cayde-6: Where is he anyway?

Cerberus: I contact him, and the Paw Patrol. The City may be in danger again.

Meanwhile in Adventure Bay:

Rocky was doing fine ever since Malok was defeated a few months ago. He was playing with his friends and their kids until he got a call.

Rocky's Ghost: Rocky I have Cerberus on the radio.

Rocky: Put him through.

Cerberus: Rocky?

Rocky: Yes, Cerberus?

Cerberus: Bring the Paw Patrol to the City we may need them. No time to explain.

Rocky: Sure.

The Last City:

Cerberus: There on their way.

Zavala: So, Taox. Why are you here?

Taox: I was running away, from them.

Zavala: Who?

Taox: The Hive!

Carrie: The Hive is here but not in the City. You should be safe here.

Taox: But the rest of them are coming! Oryx, Savathun, and Xivu Arath are coming and they're not alone. 

Cayde-6: Okay first of all Oryx is dead, gone. Secondly, what do you mean?

Taox: The Darkness itself is coming!

Eris Morn: I should've known. 

Ikora Ray: If what you say is true, then what do we do?

Taox: I don't know.

Somehow an alarm went off indicating something. They all went to the Hall of Guardians, to see what was going on.

Zavala: I'm detecting a strange Hive signal coming from the European Dead Zone. Blood Ghosts I want you to investagate.

All of a sudden Rocky and the Paw Patrol arrived.

Rocky: What's going on and who and what is this.

Taox: I am a Krill. My name is Taox.

Tootsie: So why did you need us?

Cerberus: We may have a new mission. We're going to the European Dead Zone, to investigate a Hive signal, they may be sending their entire fleet if we don't stop them.

Drake: Sound's dangerous, Daddy.

Rocky: Don't worry son I'll be back.

Cerberus: Great then let's go.

The Blood Ghosts transported themselves to their ships and proceeded to the European Dead Zone.

To be Continued...