The Legion of Guardians

Author's Note: I have named my Ghost Loki. Cool name right. Anyway enjoy.

"Everyone I've ever known is
dead, and their bones are dust. I am very lonely.

- Failsafe, Exodus Black AI -

The Blood Ghosts made it to the Tower, the Vanguard is planning to do everything they can to protect Humanity. Rasputin also plans
to fight the Darkness a second time. The Reef has also joined in alongside them with the Queen's authority of course.

Zavala: Everything seems to be going smoothly.

Ikora: Don't get your hopes up just yet. The Darkness is gonna throw everything it has at us.

Cerberus: Ikora is right even with our allies it still won't be enough especially with my known Fallen Houses.

Zavala: That is why I'm bringing the Legion back.

Everest: What Legion?

Cerberus: The Legion of Guardians. The Legion was a legend longer than I ever was and I was a part of it.

War Path: I thought the Legion was a myth.

Cerberus: It was never a myth only the most bravest most unstoppable Guardians are allowed to be part of it.

Rocky: Wow you must be pretty strong then we realized.

Cayde-6: Before he was called Cerberus he earned the title the Ghost of Humanity.

Marshall: So if Cerberus wasn't your real name what is your real name?

Carrie: Yeah what is name Cerberus?

Cerberus: Ever sense the Traveler choose me I never knew who I was before and perhaps I never will... but that doesn't matter because protecting Humanity does matter.

Ikora: We all forgot who we were Cerberus until we'd figured out our past and you too can find who you really are.

Cerberus: Thanks Ikora.

Loki: Cerberus your new equipment is ready.

Cerberus: Thanks Loki. Everyone, you must excuse me.

Cerberus went outside to get his new armor and weapons it took him 5 minutes to get everything ready to fight, he added Arctic Dreamscape shader on everything he has now. He back inside to let everyone see his new armor.

Cerberus still wore his Knucklehead Radar but the rest of his armor was more ninja-like he wore Swordflight 4.1 armor including his Binary Phoenix Clock.

His weapons is an Ace of Spades an exotic Hand Cannon (which I currently don't have right now but soon will when Forsaken comes out), the Kibou AR3 an Auto Rifle, and the Quickfang which isn't your typical sword it acts and feel like a sword for ninjas.

But that's not all both his Sparrow and his Jumpship were way different. He had a G-335 Anseris Overdrive Sparrow and a Holborn's Splint Jumpship both were exotic and also gave his Ghost Loki a new exotic shell known as Sagira's Shell.

Everyone looked in awe as Cerberus looked completely different except the Vanguard of course for this was the latest equipment for Guardians to get.

Rocky: Wow, Cerberus you look incredible.

Cerberus: It's a gift the Vanguard gave me and fits perfectly.

Male Human Operative: Commander Zavala, we are detecting a spike of Hive bio signs near the Jovian worlds. 

Zavala: Where?

 Female Awoken Operative: Hyperion, Triton, Io, Rhea, Titania there everywhere. Wait, hold on we have a transmission from Ashir Mir on Io.

[Transmission Begins]

Ashir Mir: All channels this is a shyshock alert: Hive forces on Io requesting reinforcemen-

[Trassmission Ends]

Ikora: What happened?

Male Exo Operative: We've lost contact. 

Suddenly a small army taken managed to get through the Wall of the City lead by none Dredgen Yor Cerberus sensed this and decided to end once and for all.

To be Continued...

Note: My apologies for not finishing this so soon I'll try to get this done more sooner. And just so you know I cannot wait to play Forsaken I'm looking forward to killing Uldrean Sov for what done to Cayde-6. Until then see you next time.