The Emperor

"This vessel will challenge you in ways you never dreamed of. Let us enjoy ourselves."

- Emperor Calus -

Rocky: So where can we find a Cabal Harvester?

Cerberus: It should be somewhere on the base.

Rocky: Didn't those other Guardians managed to secure it instead of bring it down.

Cerberus: Yes, but after the defeat of Primas Ta'aun, it was abandoned. The Guardians who lead the assault on the base wasted it to ruins.

Rocky: But why would they do that?

Cerberus: They were only following orders.

The Blood Ghosts made their way to the abandoned Cabal base, ever since the Taken raided the facility it was completely silent. Dead bodies were all over the base, blood was everywhere and the base had no power. Since the Cabal base was nothing more than a ghost town, it made it a whole lot easier.

Rocky: Everything around here is dead.

Cerberus: That's the point.

Carrie: Well, the Cabal is always risky.

War Path: Well it was a death wish, for them coming here.

Cerberus's Ghost: Blood Ghosts I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that most of the Cabal Harvesters here are destroyed. The good news though there is one left untouched.

Cerberus: Where is it?

Cerberus's Ghost: It's inside a downed Cabal Carrier, not too far from the base. I recommend using your jumpships to fly there.

Cerberus: Alright, let's go.

They took their jumpships to the Carrier, it was very massive. It was big enough to carry an Imperial Land Tank and hundreds of Cabal legions. However, it was split in two.

War Path: Wow, looks like it took a hell of a beating.

Carrie: I see the Harvester.

Rocky: Great, let's go get it.

They landed right near the Harvester, and went in, they found many dead Cabal soldiers, so they decided to get their corpses out of the ship.

Cerberus: Zavala, this is Cerberus, we secured the Harvester, we're preparing to fly it now.

Zavala: Understood, report to me when you get to the fleet.

Cerberus: Got it.

Rocky: So how do we get it to work?

Rocky's Ghost: Let me have a look. Ah. It seems that it works remotely, I can get it to fly.

Carrie: Alright, then let's get going.

The Ghost was flying the ship when it jumped to hyperspace, heading to the Cabal fleet near Jupiter.

Rocky's Ghost: We should be there in 10 seconds. 9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1.

Cerberus: By the Traveler.

The Cabal Fleet was much bigger in the flesh, and flagship was biggest of them all, it was so big that it looked like the size of worlds which also had a palace on top of it. Hell, it could consume them. When they were done sightseeing, War Path changed into his Cabal form.

Rocky: I guess that is the flagship.

Carrie: I advise not to call the Vanguard, they could intercept the transmission.

Cerberus: All right, I got a plan: Me, Carrie and Rocky will act as prisoners, while War Path brings us to the Cabal Emperor. Once we take out his guards we must convince him to join our alliance.

Carrie: What if he refuses?

Cerberus: We'll kill him. Alright now let's get started.

War Path: Flagship Leviathan, this is Vulture Niner. I have three Guardians held prisoner, requesting entry.

Cabal Operative: Vulture Niner, you clear for priority approach.

The flagship force field was down and the Harvester landed, War Path still in his Cabal form, stepped out of the ship with Cerberus, Carrie, and Rocky and what they saw was two rows of Cabal much different than the others they faced.

Cerberus: War Path do you know these kinds of Cabal?

War Path: Yes, there the Emperor's Royal Guard aka The Red Legion, only the most elite, most loyal, are allowed in their ranks.

Rocky: They seem powerful.

War Path: They never known defeat.

Carrie: Wow.

Things were going smoothly until one of the Emperor's Guards stopped them. War Path was playing it cool, if anything were to go wrong they could have a fight on their hands.

Cabal Operative: Welcome, Emperor Calus is expecting you, he is waiting for you in the throne room.

War Path: Understood.

They were walking throughout the palace until they made it to the throne room. There they saw the ruler of the Cabal Empire itself: Emperor Calus. On his right was Dominus Ghaul, and to his left was his daughter Princess Caiatl.

Cerberus: Emperor Calus.

Rocky: That is him.

Cerberus nodded to him confirming the very leader of the Cabal Empire that was responsible for the many lives the Cabal taken. Two of Calus's Guards were the only things standing between them and Calus.

Ghaul: Seize him.

As the guards tried to attack War Path, he decided to reveal himself and kill Calus's guards.

Calus: Impressive. Why have entered my domain Guardians?

Cerberus: As much as I hate to say this Calus, we need your help.

Calus: And I believe it his something to do with what you call the Darkness?

Carrie: Yes.

Ghaul: Should I kill them Emperor.

Calus: You will stand down Ghaul.

Ghaul was acting very suspicious and Cerberus and Rocky were aware of that. Ghaul was up to something and they had a feeling they will know soon enough.

Cerberus: Will you help us?

Calus: Well despite you infiltrating my flagship and taking out my guard...very well I will accept your request of aid.

Ghaul: But my emperor, there the enemy.

Calus: I'm aware of that, Ghaul but we have a common cause.

Rocky: Thank you Calus.

Calus: Before you depart, I have a gift for you. Take it and grow fat from strength.

Calus summoned two other guards which held a big treasure chest which they opened and what was inside was an invitation to the Leviathan.

Calus: You have proven yourselves worthy for taking out many of my legions. I bid you farewell for now.

Cerberus: Well then let's get going, team.

To be continued...