Born Savage (Book 2)

THEY ARE BACKKK!!!BUT AS I SAID BEFORE, IT WILL BE IN VINCE POV IT IS NOW 16 YEARS LATER <<<WOW I KNOW RIGHT..SO THE AGES WILL BE
VINCENT:16
SAVANNAH:14 (going on 15)
MAC:37
V:39
OTHERS WILL BE INCLUDED LATER INTO THE STORY.. ENJOY!!
-------------------------------------

"VINCE! GET YO ASS UP RIGHT NOW" Moms yelled in my ear.I fucking hate when people wake me up "what man" I got up she looked at me "you want yo ass smacked?" she asked "no ma'am" I huffed.My moms is 37 doesnt look like she aged one bit though.

Het career in becoming an artist took shift.But she did most work upstairs in her art room.Im the only one she allows up there.You know cause we that close!

"breakfast in the kitchen" she walked out.We still lived in the same house, just me, my mom, my lil sister and dad.

Yeah, I said little sister Savannah, she cool as fuck, and smart.Like all of us, IM lowkey smart tho.A nigga gotta stay lowkey.

Gotta rep, dad was gone for training camp.He play for the Baltimore Ravens.

"hurry up and get dressed yall asses to grown to be told simple shit" my mom yelled I laughed.Her ass always yelling somethin, but I love my mom.Thats my bestfriend and the only female Ilove and trust besides my sister.

I walked into my bathroom and showered and shit.Yall can call me conceited or whatever.But imma sexy ass nigga.Have these hoes at my feet.

Stand 6'0 , lightskin, some gray blue eyes and my waves stay A1.What get these hoes is this body tho, hell yeah.Imma be a pro hooper, playin right next to Lebron.

But IMma be better.I hopped out the shower brushed my hair, and my teeth.My towel was wrapped around my waist, I put my polo boxers on, my white trues, my wheats, a red polo, with my denim true religion dress, some Ice on my wrist, and around my neck.

Added my Gucci belt, grabbed my bag and phone then went downstairs.Vannah was till gettin ready "morning ma" I kissed her forehead "morning Bruh" she said.

I knew my mom was a retired thug, hell everyone knows.She dont look like it, but let somebody piss her off its the O.

We was eatin and Vannah came downstairs.She wad wearin some white skinny leg trues, her wheats, a white V neck polo, she wasnt the type to socialize, but we all made sure her swagg was A1.

Vannah was beautiful no lie, Im not just sayin that cause she fam.If you ugly imma keep it 3 hunna with you.But see, aint no body in this family ugly.

She was lightskin of course, we had the same eyes, and Im not gone talk about body because thats my lil sister.Im very protective of her, but I still let her have fun unlike other big brothers.I only step in when Niggas try to spit game, and when she wear some thot type shit.

But she know better, my sister could spit game on any nigga.She just chooses not to, because well I dont know.

"morning Vin" she said "mornin Van, ready for highschool?" I asked "yeah" she said ma got up and walked upstairs.

"not nervous?" I asked "hell no, if a bitch wanna fight we can fight, if a boy tryna hit he can get his feelings hurt offtop" she said I laughed and dapped her "my nigga" she laughed.

We got our shit "aye ma we out" I yelled "alright baby" she yelled from upstairs.

I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.I drove a black 2013 Camero, got it this year for my birthday!

We hopped in

"I said Imma ride for my muh fuckin nigga.

Most likely Imma die with my finger on the trigger"