Visitation Time

Its been 6 days since we ended Midnight and Found out the news about my parents.So we been laying low, we havent talked to anybody, been anywhere, all I do is cry everyday in Vins arm.

Speaking of Vin he wont even talk anymore.Like he just stopped I would talk to him while he holds me but he wont reply.Its like he here but he not here ya know?

This is the first time visiting our parents and charlie in the hospital.I climbed out of the bed and grabbed my black skinny jeans, a white shirt, with my long sleeve jean jacket and white belt

My hair was curly and puffed out, so I just slid on a head band so it wont be in my face.I plopped on the couch with my Armani sunglasses on and waited for Vin.

He came out and sat beside me "Vin" I mumbled he looked at me "Im scared" I wanted to cry again.Ive been a nervous wreck.

This shit has really fucked me up in the head. "I dont wanna go" I told him and he remained silent.He got up and picked me up then bought me to the car.

When we drove off to the hospital we were greeted at the entrance with paparazzi "do you know who killed your parents"

"Where have you been" "how did your parents die" they all continued pissing me off.Vin tightened his grip on my right hand, but my left hand was free so I smacked the fuck outta one of thise cameras.Vin rushed me inside and we walked to Charlies room.

She was laughing with Jayla, Tez, and Lisha.When I opened the door Vin stepped in beside me and the whole room was silent "Vinnie Pooh" she screamed and he walked to her hugging him tightly.A glare came in his eyes and I smiled "JAY?" I said my voice was hoarse and she rushed to me hugging me.

We both were hugging eachother, rocking and crying "please dont leave me again, dont do that to me please, We was so worried Savannah" she begged "im sorry" I wiped my tears and looked around the room.

Lisha came and hugged me "Im so happy you okay" she cried and I smiled then laughed a little "tezz tae" I walked to him and he hugged me "i missed you lil sis" he told me "I know" Jayla looked at me and pulled me out into the hall.

"Wassup?" she asked and I began to cry again "i have no one Jay, my brother wont talk, my parents on their death beds I cant" I cried harder "I been a nervous wreck, I been avoiding every body I just want my mom" I cried "I want my dad to wake up and hug me" I continued and she hugged me "you have me and Ant and Charlie , Vin just needs time" she told me I nodded "Im going to visit my moms room" I told her walking down the hall.

When I opened the door, she was there, pale, she looked like she had lost a lil bit of wait, and lifeless.A tear fell and I walked over to her bed side "mommy please wake up... you promised me you would never leave me so get up please..mommy please dont do this to me come on wake up......noo mommy wake up stop playing you scaring me ma.." I shook her rapidly.

I grabbed her hand and when she didnt grab back I broke down "no mommy,no mommy, nooo you cant do this to me" I climbed in the bed and laid beside her body.

"You taught me everything

And everything you've given me

I always keep it inside

You're the driving force in my life, yeah

There isn't anything

Or anyone that I can be

And it just wouldn't feel right

If I didn't have you by my side

You were there for me to love and care for me

When skies were grey

Whenever I was down

You were always there to comfort me

And no one else can be what you have been to me

You will always be

You will always be the girl in my life"

I sang still crying.My voice was cracking and I hopped out of the bed and ran into the corner, balled up on the floor rocking back and foward crying my eyes out.

Vin POV

I walked into my moms room, and Vannah was in the corner on the floor crying.

Damn.This shit was worst than just thinking about it, cause I see it.They say that she only got a week before they can pull the plug and she dont look like she progressing.

"Ma" I whispered and Vannah just kept crying "she not gone wake up Vin, My momma is gone die on me Vin" she cried in the corner watching moms lifeless body "she gone leave us here...and i cant do it Vin im gone die without my momma, without momma our family aint complete Vin" she continued.

"No she not Van dont speak like that please...ma, remember when I was turning 5 and I had that rock after Lola died and that was our secret pet, or when Pops bought me that diamond necklace and you flipped out, what about when we made a pact on my 10th birthday when you showed me every sketch you ever made" I told my mom.

When she didnt respond I punched a hole in every wall repeatedly just crying "ma you cant leave me here... you supposed to be my bestfriend what am i gonna do with you gone ma?... dont leave me here please... Please ma wake up please just get up for me... ma come on" I begged her.

I just fell beside her bed crying.Vannah got up and held me "I love you Vin, no matter what.. we gotta have each others back" She whispered rubbing my back "come on" I grabbed her hands and walked out down to dads room.

"Pops" I walked in and he was silent, but his heart rate was going making us both smile "look, ma not in a good condition at all, i know you could prolly talk some sense into her, but I need you to wake up asap" I told him "if we dont have you then we really aint got nobody" Van added "so wake up for me" we both said and he didnt.

"Anyways we love you with everything in us but we gotta head out before it get crazy out there" I told him and Van started crying again "but Imma take care of Vannah any possible way I can" I told him we walked out and ran into Ant.

He looked at Vannah "Ant, Im sorry" she hugged him "no I understand" he told her she cried into his arms "I have to go" she told him "what about us?" he asked her I looked at her "We can make it work, I promise but for now I just want to get my head together" she told me "we are together" he told her she cracked a smile "yes, but my head is so fucked up right now" she told him I gave him a bro hug "alright I gotchu, but see ya bruh I hope yall be smoove aight?" he said I nodded "But savannah I got some shit to ask you" he pulled her to the side and I walked out into the lobby where the paparazzi started pissing me off.

"Yall fucking with the wrong person at the wrong time" I snapped at them and they continued.Thats when my top flew off.

.....

Yep thats the end right there... yup i think i want to do 1 more book off the savage series i guess, but it will be coming soon.

In the next book see who lives and who dies in the beginning of the book

- and the backstory on Mac kind of towards the end of her child hood and everything.i just want you all to know where she came up from so please hold in tight..thanx for reading love you all 💚❤️❤️ nightt