Visual

Vin Pov

We all hopped in our cars and I raced to the hospital.My baby fucking sister just stop breathing.Completely, I will kill every bitch on this fucking planet if something happens to her.

They rushed her to the back, leaving me,pops, and mom dukes waiting.A man walked into the place and Mom dukes stood up pissed, along with pops.Meanwhile my ass looked lost as fuck "Vince go" my mom told me "ma" I looked at her "listen to your mother" Pops said not breaking eye contact with ole dude.

I walked into the back waiting room, and stood there shaking.Now I was pissed, something aint right, and if I lose my momma, sister and pops in the same night I will fucking jump crazy.

"YOU AINT SHIT BUT A BITCH ASS NIGGA!" I heard mom dukes yell "BITCH" ole dude snapped back and I knew my mom was prolly tryna kill his ass by now but I heard a loud bang and rushed to see pops and ole dude going at it.

Mom dukes was breaking em apart then police came "V baby stop" Mommy did that thing Vannah does to me when Im angry and calms me.

Ole dude was on the floor balled up and the officer dapped my pops.Wait what? POps coo' with feds to.Damn shiy must be deep "need to worry about that babygirl of yours" the dude croaked out "gone be real fun to play with" he added and pops kicked em in his head.

Then mom dukes started beating his ass "damn ma stop" I grabbed her back and she looked at me and calmed down.

My phone buzzed and Charlie name popped up "heyy Vinny" she said No time to talk my sister is in the hospital.Lowkey I only answered because I know Charlie would have the right shit to say to me or actually be there for me "hi" I said dryly.Im drained, confused,and pissed off at the same time.

"Wassup witchu?" she asked "alot" I told her she sighed "talk to me vince" she told me "I dont wanna talk about it" I told her "where are you?" she asked "hospital on Main stream" I told her "okay" she hung up.Her stubborn ass was prolly gone be here soon.

The doctor came out "Family of Savannah Williams" he walked towards us "okay she is having very severe blood pressure, she is stressing herself there is no name for it now but she is perfectly fine" he informed us "we are just gone give her some more iron in her system and you can take her home" he told us then left.

Charlie came in and rushes me "wheres savannah?" she asked "back there" I told her she instantly panicked "she good though," I looked at her she smiled and She snatched me to the side "tell me whats wrong" she ordered "nothing" I lied she looked at me "tell me and this is the final time im askin" she told me again this time serious.

"im just confused, like my parents wont tell me shit, vannah havin weird dreams and constantly getting followed by random ass people shit gets draining" I told her she hugged me "look Vince you can get through it you guys are a strong ass family and nothing can break you guys, i love it how yall so close and constantly fighting for eachother, if your parents wont tell you its prolly whats best for you then Vince" she looked me in my eyes "alright" I told her she looked at me and smiled showing them gorgeous ass teeth and deep ass dimples.

I smiled back and hugged her waist she just wrapped her arms around me and Laughed "your a great bestfriend" I whispered she smiled "i know" she whispered and I pushed her away from me.

.............................................................

(1 week later)

Me and Charlie was at skyzone cause she thought I needed a get away.So we was here, bouncing everywhere goofin off.

I did a flip and she attempted to then laughed.She looked at me "have You ever kissed a boy?" I asked she looked at me "they said we kissed when amI was drunk before other than that no" she told me I laughed "had sex?" I added "no" she told me "gave head?" I added "no" she kept saying and I looked at her.