Waisted..Again

Vin POV

Last night, me and Charlie spent all the time in the world together.It was fun as fuck!But tonight we going to a party and she moving in with Nat in her new apartment.

Im gone help her out then chill with my boys, we havent chilled inna while.Shid, and I didnt even realize it.

One thing I did realize is how close Ant is becoming my lil sister.That nigga betta chill out with that shit forreal, cause I know how Ant gets down.

Yeah, he may be quiet but he been through some shit, so he can give 2 fucks about any females feelings.He is worst than me hell, and I'd be damned if he play my lil sister.

She continues to tell me their friends and how Im doing the same with her bestfriend Charlie.We been arguing for the past days and she stay mad at me cause of it.I hate that shit, I hate for us to argue and because of something petty.

Mom dukes peeped it and we supposed to be going to dinner tonight.This shit is ridiculous.Right now I got football practice and we was leaving out at the same time.

It was silent and weird.She looked tired as shit and she got in her car and drove off.Its not the same with us no more and it hurts me inside.

.......

After practice I went with Nique, Tez,Von,Budda,Lisha Charlie, Jayla and Ant to Tez house to chill.Him and Nique acts so close but this nigga unfaithful, I could tell why.Nique chaned hella lot, he only with her for the baby but I personally think its her hormones.

We smoked a blunt while Jayla and the girls walked off into the house "so wassup witchu and my sister?" I asked Ant he laughed "we just friends bruh chill, I wouldnt want to hurt Vannah like that, thats yo lil sister I wouldnt do that shit nigga" he told me high as fuck I nodded "nigga wassup witchu and Charlie? You hit it?" Budda asked me, I took 3 hits from the blunt and passed it "nah, we aint nun but friends, she been through to much to just play her ass bruh man but Im taking her to homecoming thats it" I assured everybody.

They all started laughing "my nigga hooked" Von laughed "hee hee ha ha niggga Jayla callin you" I barked back at him, he just stale faced me and we laughed harder.

"tez bruh how pregnant pussy feel" Budda said we laughed "shidd, it dont even feel right she always bitter as hell imma leave her ass soon" he shook his head, and I laughed a little.

"Man dont do that she just having hormones" Von told em' and we aggreed "she always crying, and bitter going through my phone, and shit I need space and she dont understand that, I was going through her phone and seen a nigga talking bout some hey bae with emoji's and shit" he told us "word? I aint know she was down like that" Budda laughed.

We all laughed, shidd we blowed.When she came back he stale faced us and we was on the floor.Charlie looked at me "wassup with them" she whispered and Jayla asked the same thing "ya girl a hoe" I mumbled they laughed "no she not" she told us I nodded "she got a side nigga" I whispered "CUT OFF" Jayla stood up, I laughed.

"What?" Nique asked him We was all silent "you a dirty ass hoe, got us thinking Tez doing wrong when he had a bitch in the car when you got a side nigga?" she asked "thats not your place Jay" she stood up "bitch sit yo pregnant ass down" she put her finger up in her face "Word?" Lisha stood up "why yall turning on me" she tried to sit on his lap.

He moved "you know thats like my fucking brother, no matter what I gotcho back T" she said I laughed "switched up on dat ass quick" Ant yelled I laughed with Budda.

"Yall always starting some shit" she got in my face "back the fuck up bruh" I told her she was about to say something "Back up" Charlie stood in between us, "if Vannah was here she would beat that ass bitch pregnant or not" Jayla added sliding off her shoes "Vannah aint here" she told her "right so I can fuck you up" she lunged but Tez caught her in air "bitch, Tez let me go" Jayla yelled.