Friends?

Vin POV

After I dropped her off at her crib.MY phone rung "Vannah at the park" Tez said I laughed "okay andd?" I pushed on "she beatin ole girl ass" he said and I shook my head.

Once I got to the park, Vannah was there in the flesh.Ole girl was swinging back, and it just wasnt working.Vannah was on top of her, with her fist hitting the girls face repeatedly and constantly.

People were around just looking, where the fuck is her boyfriend at?Smh, I went and picked her up and she started kicking at ole girl "Vannah stop" I told her she calmed down and pouted.

"you promised?" I told her she looked down kicking pebbles "she came at me, I just defended myself" she said I laughed and hugged her.

This girl had on a love pink hoodie, some nike shorts, and some white adidas.With her hair tied, how do I manage.

Some dude came up to us "ayo you the bitch that hit my sister" Vannah.looked at him "yep fuck you gone do" she snapped easily "bitch I will have you dead" he yelled and I blew his shit out.

One hit, he was out.Vannah grabbed me quickly "bitch ass nigga, you got my baby sister fucked up" I yelled and she pulled me away "Vin" she cupped my face.Looking me deep into my eyes.

Instantly I calmed down "you okay?" she asked me "yeah" I looked away.Fucking, hate people like that, what real nigga get in female shit? And if that nigga get up and he wanna shoot them ones, we can shoot em offtop.

"lets go home Vin" she grabbed my hand "why?" I asked her "he gets up pretty soon, and you dont need to be fightin" she pulled me "so what if the nigga get up he get up, we not goin no where" I wasnt goin no where "VIn calm down" she told me pulling at my arm.

"take me home Vincent" she more told me, than asked.Taking deep breaths I walked to the car.

"thank you" she simply said as I pulled off "you wanna just chill by yaself?" I asked her "nigga IM goin to sleep, after I take a shower and eat some food..maybe call Charlie she might wanna come over" she thought she was funny "CHARLIE is just my FRIEND nothing more" I said clearly.

She rolled her eyes "Vin Charlie, is your friend that you want to fuck" she looked at me "no, its not even like that Van" I looked her in her eyes.A huge ass smile appeared on her face "Oh MY GOsh You like her" she was amazed, more like surprised.

"no she just my friend" I kept trying to convince her this.And she obviously wasnt getting the point "keep telling yourself that" she walked upstairs "go smoke a blunt or something IM tired" she yelled I laughed.

I dialed up Charlie "hello" her voice rang through the phone "Charlss" I answered she laughed "yesss" I could tell she was smiling through the phone "im finna come thru" I told her "why?" she asked "you dont want me to?" I was surprised "yeah, but why? shouldnt you be witcho boys" she said.Here we go with this shit "nah, Im gone stay here and chill then" I clenched my jaw sitting on the couch.

The phone was silent "why you sound irritated?" she asked "IM good" I told her "tell me" she whined "nah Im good forreal Im about to hang with my boys" I said sarcastically "its not even that deep, look come over in about 10 minutes" she told me I just sat there silent.

"alright" I hung up.My phone rung and I looked at the screen "heyy" Leslie voice rang through the phone.

"wassup" I jogged upstairs "I wanna come over" she said in a sexy tone.Usually it would turn me on but for some odd reason I wasnt this time.

"Im aboutta head out" I laid my basketball shorts out. "why you lying" she laughed "what the fuck I gotta lie to yo ass for?" I semi yelled.Vannah came into the room "is you talkin to Charlie" she mouthed I shook my head.