Blowups

Vannah POV

School coo' I guess.Besides the whole incident but I was good.Mom wasnt here so I called her.

ma:hey babe wassup
me:hey ma,...uhh where you at?
Ma:working, why?
me: no reason, come home and my mother gone just wanted to know, in case you get kidnapped or somethin
ma:nah they dont fuck with me around here
me:they better not or they gone deal with this one over hurrr
ma:*laughs* girl bye call me later
me:can I go in your art room?
ma:for what
me:studio booth?
ma:yeah dont delete none of my shit me:kk love you
ma:love you to bye.

She hung up, Vin was in his room with some girl.My brother gets tha hoes, like real shit he do.Hope his ass dont catch nun cause then that would really fuck up moms head.

I jogged upstairs and straightened my room, then stripped out of my clothes.My plans were shower,eat, sleep wake up then school.

So I hopped in the shower and put on my blue sports bra, my neon blue footies and my grey sweats.Might work out tonight who knows, maybe not.

What to eat, what to eat? Going straight to the kitchen fridge I didnt even notice anyone here.Yet, I really didnt care "some nachos would be nice" I told myself.

"VINN"!" I yelled walking to the living room.There was everybody from "his crew" right there.Eyes was on me "Vin, do we have more Doritos" I asked "go look" he looked at me "uhh I did but IM going to get me some" I said about to walk out "not in that" he looked at me.

I flipped him off and walked to the corner store.Who listens to him?He not my dad as far as Im concerned.

Once I got my shit,I left.Ignoring people trying to talk, nothing but the same people different day.When I walked in the house I made my nachos and went upstairs to my room.

My TV plastered on the wall I turned it off and hooked my beats pill up.Blasting Vezzo, thick bitch.That shit slap!I jumped on the bed when a knock on my door interupted.

My dad walked in and I leaped right into his arms "your such a brat just like yo damn mama" he told me "why you come here talking shit" I told him he laughed.

"Man, who cares what you think ya brother want you" he told me "his friends down there?"

"yep" and with that he walked out.Ugh, I walked downstairs "What you want" I asked "you wanna come with your brother to your first party" he asked "no" I turned around "stop being anti social just come" he looked at mr blinking his eyes.

"mann okay" I told him "be ready before 7" he told me "be ready before seven" I mocked him walking to my room.

Lowkey, I was a lil excited.Im gone dress cute and casual.My red sweater with the shoulders cut out, my bulls beanie, some black leggings that had holes in them, with my red chucks.

Talking bout some be ready by seven.Nigga dont tell me what to do!I took another shower then brushed my teeth, I flat ironed my hair and put my beanie on with my favorite watermelon lip gloss.

Then my bra, and lace trim underwear,finally I put on my outfit and I was ready.Its 6:30, now I should be petty.I took some pictures in my mirror making all types of faces.

"VANNAH MAN HURRY YO ASS UP" he yelled "shutup punk IM ready" I sprayed my perfume then walked out the room.They was looking at me "aye pops" he yelled "look at them leggings" he snitched.

I put my finger at him "they show a lil too much skin now go me and ya momma need to talk business" he pushed EVERYBODY out.

Nasty asses, we hopped in seperate cars and went to the party.The place was packed no lie, but I didnt feel like dancing in front of people.Kind of uncomfortable.I just sat in a chair on my phone "aye" I seen Ant.

"hello"I told him "you uhhhh Vannah right?" he asked "Savannah and yeah, Ant right" I cocked my eyebrow he chuckled.

"you a freshman" he asked "you.got jokes nah Im a sophomore" I told him he nodded "you been going to that school 2 years and been keepin lowkey" he said I smiled "yeah I dont like people" I told him "bitter ass" we laughed.

"you quiet to though" I nudged him "nah Im not I just observe" he told me I laughed "then me to" I looked back at my phone screen "let me see" he took my phone.

Quickly snatching it back "fuck you think you is?" I looked at him "Anthony James Cook" he told me.i rolled my eyes.You know what I wanna try?

Liquor.Yep, I never drank before, Vin is around to stop me sooo....I got up and walked to the table.Whats the most common drinks you hear?Uhhhh VOdka? Yeah Ill try it, maybe with some cola.Love cola, I mixed them and took it down.

The shit was strong but good, so I drunk some more.My mind wandered off keep going and yo ass is drunk then momma gone beat that ass.Once I heard that I tossed my cup.

Thick Bitch Played and I got on the floor and started twerking.Somebody came behind me, it was some random and I just bent over shaking it on em.Looks like he cant keep up!

Niggas be like...They played Red NOse.And it was the O, then panaramic and they couldnt handle it.Surprisenly, I was enjoying myself.

"aye you should give me your number" he said as I walked to the table "oh really?" I asked making another drink "alright" I gave it to him "imma hit you up soon umm..."

"Savannah"

"Beautiful name Savannah, By the way Im August"

he said then walked away.August, August, August.Vin came out of no where "you enjoyin yaself?" he asked I took another sip "actually I am, at first I wasnt cause you abandoned my ass but Im good now" I told him "you know I love you" he kissed my forehead.

"whatever"I rolled my eyes "and dont come home drunk cause Imma snitch on yo ass" he said "yeah and if that happens imma show momms that weed under yo bed nigga" I told him.

His face quickly changed and I laughed and walked to the dancefloor.

Vince POV

We was at home and mom dukes, was out with dad.Smh, nasty asses, but sone girl named Diamond was over.She one of those kinky bitches, she said she wanna fuck so I said why not.

We was in my room "playin around" until a knock came on my door "Im sleep" I yelled pushing her head down deeper.Imma fuck the shit out of her throat, she went along with it to.

My teeth clenched and it shot down her throat "I want you" she told me "word?" I lifted her up and slid on a magnum.

She started riding me, and she wasnt even all that, loose pussy ass.I could tell this shit wasnt gone turn into nothin enjoyable!

"why you stop" she asked "how you gone be a freak bitch?When yo pussy aint even right" I looked at her "so.." she looked like she wanted to cry "man fuck outta my house" I told her.

She grabbed her shit and left."now what the fuck do I do with you" I pointed at my still hard dick.A cold shower it is!After my shower I smoked a blunt and laid in my bed.

Vannah burst in "aye dont come in my fuckin room without knockin" she rolled her eyes "shut the fuck up, AJ downstairs" she slammed the door.

I walked downstairs and AJ was on the couch "sup bruh" I dapped him "man, Im so fuckin lost" he rubbed his head "then nigga get found" he looked at me.

"Ole girl claimin she pregnant" I looked at him.My nigga fucked up "who?" I asked "Megan friend uhhhh JAmie" he looked at me "awweee shit, congrats with that shit" I told him laughing.

"how you get one of the biggest hoes in school pregnant" I asked still laughing "man fuck you" he got up.How you gone be mad because yo bitch ass didnt wrap it up?

"So what you gone name the baby?" I was laughing harder.AJ looked pissed, sad and irritated, but this shit was funny to me "wait until Megan ass get pregnant by you" he looked at me and I straight faced the fuck outta him.

"yeah she would be pregnant right now, as much of my seed she swallowed" we both laughed and In came my moms.

"sup ma" I hugged her "pops" I dapped him "wassup AJ" he dapped him "Mr.Williams" Aj said I laughed "NIgga call me V or some shit makin me feel old" he said I laughed "cause you is old" I told him.

My mom came in "where is your sister" she asked "her room" I simply replied "so uhh pops how about let me hold a 20" I asked "nigga get a job" he looked at me.

"Im trying damn,anyways dumb ass here possibly got a hoe pregnant" I patted his back.My dad looked at Aj and laughed "you fucked up" he said "you got a hoe pregnant?" me and him was rolling.

"whats her name?" he asked "Savannah" Aj blurted out and everything wad silent.Now he was the only one laughing, I dont find shit funny "aye IM just playing" he said catching his breath.

"dont play with that shit" I snapped at him "anyways when you find out its yours or not thats when you worry" pops told him "oh and say some shit about my babygirl like that again and yo ass will leave this house in a body bag understood" Fear took over Aj, he was shakin and shit.

Me and pops laughed it off "man im out ya wasnt no help" he dapped us and left.

----------

The alarm buzzed and I hopped out of bed "ma" I yelled "ma" I yelled again.She wasnt answering, Vannah came out and you could tell she just woke up "shut the fuck up yellin" she snapped slamming her bedroom door.

"mannn." I didnt have time for no arguments with her ass.I took my shower threw my cargo shorts, a white polo v neck with the navy blue horse, my matching polo hat, and some cocaine white nikes.Added some chains and a rolex then walked downstairs.

"ma sleep" I asked Vannah who was still in her pajamas.Smh, females "yeah sherlock" she obviously was pissed and I really dont give a fuck.

"man why you not dressed we got 30 minutes" I asked "do you hear yourself?" she rolled her eyes then put her dish in the sink.

"lil girl you and this attitude gone piss me off" I told her and she threw a apple at my head "leave me alone" she yelled "I aint do shit" she threw another apple.

"stop throwin shit!" I yelled "dont fuckin talk to me" she picked up a plate "stop" I grabbed her hand and pops ran downstairs.

"you need to go get dressed and you leave her alone" he said "I aint do shit" I told him "you shouldnt have said shit to me when I say dont talk to me dont fucking talk to me" she tried to throw a fork.

"you act like yo crazy ass momma, all she do is throw shit!Talk shit and throw shit yall bipolar asses" Pops said I giggled "Im going to get dressed" she huffed and I laughed.

Her and my moms act just alike.They got badass temper, and like to fight.They crazy as hell, me on the other hand I aint shit like them.

She came downstairs in a nike hoodie, with some levis and polo boots.Her hair was up and she had on her shit.

........
Once we got to the school we parted ways.She says she dont wanna be near me today, and I still dont know why?

I seen ole girl from class and she smiled, the boys looked at me as I watched her ass walk past me "you feelin ole girl?" Ant asked "nah bruh, she hella cute tho" I said not taking my eyes off her.

"word? well be careful they say she aint easy" he dapped me then headed off "aye nigga" AJ approached me.

Jamie was behind him, this bitch "why you bring her around me?" I asked irritated.Me and JAmie fucking hate eachother.

In 9th grade this hoe, called herself gettin popped by a nigga, started spreading rumors and shit.Then thought she was gone fuck with me?Uhh no, so she thought I was tryin to hoe her or whatever and wanted to get buck.

When that bitch touched me it was the O.Vannah dont know shit about it plus she was still in middle school, and I couldnt fuck up her education.

"why the fuck does it matter?" she snapped at me "who the fuck was talking to yo ass, this the same reason I dont like yo hoe ass" I was pissed.

She smacked my ass again.You know what, Im not gone keep letting this hoe touch me.

Vannah POv

"aye you Vince lil sister right" some girl came up to me "yeah wassup?" I asked "Jamie just smacked the fuck outta his ass, he pissed all red and shit" she told me.

I dropped my shit, even though he pissed me off.Thats my blood, my nigga, bestfriend, r.o.d, and a bitch gone put hands on him, knowing him he prolly going crazy.Vince is to nice, he was raised not to lay hands on a female, but I think if a bitch can get buck like a nigga she can get that ass tapped like a nigga.

I seen Ant and Tone "where Vin at?" I asked, by now my blood was boiling, skin was red I wanted this bitch blood on my hands "last I seen him he was arguin with that bitch Jamie in the Junior hall" Tone said as I turned around ant grabbed my wrist.

"wassup?" he asked "that bitch put hands on my brother On bible she dying today sooner or later I swear to fuckin god" I punched a locker and this group of girls jumped scared.

I ran and seen Vin red sitting down.Aj was trying to calm him and I sprinted over there "where the fuck is this Jamie bitch?Why the fuck you let that hoe put her hands on my brother.Bitch made ass a real nigga wouldve stepped up for his main mans but you let that hoe lay hands on my brother?" I asked.

Shidd, everyone was a target "where the fuck is that hoe?" I yelled people looked at me and some loud mouth bitch came out of the people.

"this bitch yo sister, I will whoop her short ass, you bitch ass nigga" she came getting in his face.Not paying no mind to me, I slowly slid my hoodie off so I was only in my wife beater.

I tied my shoes, and put my hair up in a sloppy bun, Vin looked at me.His eyes filled with anger "bitch back the fuck up" I got in her face "who the hell you talking to" she yelled "Im talking to yo rat ass you dirty hoe" I yelled she looked at me and put her finger in my face "do somethin bitch I dare you!" I glared at her "she awful quiet now!See yo ass can put on a show when you hittin my brother cause he cant hit a female, but see Imma female I will beat yo bitch ass" I was nose touching with her.My fist were balled and I was ready.

"fuck outta my face" she pushed me and I popped her ass.She started scratchin and shit but I was good.Dont touch my face bitch and IM fine.

"got the fucking audacity to hit my brother bitch" I said hitting her with everyword.She tripped on the ground and I stomped "bitch beat my short ass like you said" I yelled kicking her in the head "let her up" some girls yelled and I did just that.

When she came at me some girl jumped in.Oh so now bitches wanna jump.One grabbed me from behind and I felt her instantly release, Jamie was getting that ass handed to her.

Principal blew that damn whistle and yanked me up "no bitch talk shit now" I yelled "dont ever put yo hands on my brother bitch" I started throwing shit.

Paintings, everything "bitch let me catch you outside of school" she yelled as they dragged her back "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BEATING MY SHORT ASS BITCH!GOT LIFE FUCKED UP TOUCH MY BROTHER AGAIN HOE I TRIPLE DOG DARE YO ASS, ON BIBLE BITCH THATS YO FUCKIN LIFE!" I yelled picking up a notebook and throwing it at her.

Vin got.up "aye man let her go" he told the man "I got her" he grabbed me "calm down" he told me "that bitch put her hands on you and you sayin calm down" I asked "no she got my life fucked up I will murder that stupid bitch" I kicked a door.

He laughed "babygirl calm ya ass" he told me "they might suspend yo ass cause you breakin shit" he told me "but i gotchu good looks" he pulled me in for a hug.

I gladly accepted it "love you" I told him "love yo crazy ass to, now go to.the office" he told me "can you get my shit from Tez" I told him he nodded.

Walking down the hall people stared at me.The office was empty with only the secretary and this girl with crazy hair, some other chickand Jamie.

"sit mrs.Williams" the principal told me and I did "so what happened" he asked "that BITCH laid hands on my brother then That other BITCH tried to jump" I was gettin mad all over again "language" he said "no she got every right to be pissed, if that hoe say one more thing to my brother imma kill her ass offtop" the girl spoke "SHUT YO ASS UP JAYLA YOUR A BITCH" the other girl yelled "No bitch you shut the fuck up cause that guard aint gone hold my ass back you got life fucked up..yall know what call my mama....CALL MY MOTHER FUCKIN MAMA IF YOU WANNA SUSPEND ME! TELL HER THAT HER SON WAS SMACKED BY SOME DIRTY STANK PUSSY ASS BITCH AND HER DAUGHTER BEAT HER ASS" I got up "matter of fact I will do it for you" I took the phone.

She answered "ma,? get up to this school right now!" I hung up "LIL BITCH RUN TO MOMMY" this white bitch teased.I got that stapler off that desk and tossed at her forehead "security" they yelled and a man seperated us.

My mom bust in "let my daughter go right fuckin now, and why the fuck am I here Van" she yelled.

"this bitch smacked Vin, and thought she wasnt gone get her ass beat, this bitch right here tried to jump and her she cool peoples" I yelled she looked at the girl and grabbed a fist full of they hair.

"Im sorry, have you heard of Mac or Savage Yeah thats me, nice to fucking meet you" she banged they heads to the floor.

I didnt grab her but the guards did and she was beatin they asses.

*mama mac came out
*you think the kids act like her?
*vote; comment leave suggestions.It only takes two seconds to click vote.I read and try my best to respond to comments and my best to add in suggestions.Thanks for reading hope you liked it!

Tone will now be tez