Fam for Fam?

Vin POV

We got ole dude and tossed him in the office.Vannah stayed outside as a lookout and I just started beating his ass.

"Mane, i aint have shit to do with it please" he begged "bitch you dont even know what You gettin yo ass beat fo" I kicked his face.

He started spitting up blood "mane take it all just spare me" he begged again wiping his nose.

"Bitch aint that easy" I snatched off my ski mask "oh shit" he mumbled and I got my pistol "now where the fuck is Midnight?" I had my gun pointed "I.I..I dont know" he pleaded I shook my head and shot his knee cap "where the fuck is Midnight?" I got louder.

Still no answer "man, he uptown" he confessed "goodjob" I started to walk out "thanks man" he said and I turned around and put one between his eyes.

"fuck nigga" I said walking out sliding my mask back on.Me and Vannah jogged into the car and took off our mask.

Driving around for hours, I looked at Vannah.She wasnt my little sister no more, she was blank.Hell I didnt feel like myself anymore, all I felt was rage.

My mother and father might not make it, and seeing Charlie being shot only added gasoline to the fire!"STOP!" Vannah yelled and I pushed down on the brakes.

"Look" she pointed at the house "a house?" I asked her "yes that house" she told me "park there" she pointed across from it, and I did just that.

"See those 3 red cars?" she asked "yep" I told her she looked at me "that red BMW is his mothers, The red porche is his daughters and the red Cadi is his wife's.... his mother is Cecil, his daughter is Cianna you remember her the brat from down the street, yeah thats her while his wife is Alianna" she informed me "thats their house" she added.

"How do you know?" I asked her "i had a dream, he was here happy, not like he was in the street, everyone was happy like us and mom and dad they were complete" She started to cry again and I wiped her tear "Van dont cry" I told her she gave me a fake smile "im scared Vin" she confessed "Im scared my nightmare is coming true, we are going to die Vin" she told me and I shook my head "no we not Van stop talking like that damn!" I hit the wheel.She jumped "im sorry" I mumbled she nodded "lets go" I told her.

We slid on our ski mask "I got the cameras" she said I opened the back door and she took out all the cameras.

"Mom where is th- ahhhh" the girl screamed and I grabbed her, Vannah came in with her mother and a gun to her head "shut that shit up lil bitch" she snapped at the girl as we tied them up and put bags over their head.

They began to panick "dont panick babygirl, your only killing yourself" I told her.An old ass lady came into the room with a double barrel, she was focused on me and I was focused on her.

Vannah got behind her and scuffed her ass "aye thats a old ass lady" I told her she laughed "chill i aint do shit but put her out for a couple seconds" She told me and we loaded them into the car.

I waited outside for Vannah and she came in "had to dispose of all evidence plus I found babygirl phone" she smiled I laughed and we drove off.

We got to this little panick house we have.My parents bought it for situations similar to this midnight shit but we was using it for a set up!

We put them in the house tied up in a chair and snatched he bags off their heads.Immediately they started gasping for air.

"Why are we here?" the lady gagged.We shook our heads "your husband?" Vannah pulled up a chair and sat down in it with her legs open and gun in hand.

I got ole girls phone and scrolled through the contacts looking for her fathers name "who Michael?" she asked I got pissed when I didnt see the number.

"Whats his number?" I demanded she jumped.She immediately gave me his number and I dialed it "heyy babygirl wassup?" he answered.

Putting the phone on mute "dont try no slick shit or you will watch yo whole family die kapeesh?" I told her she nodded and I placed the phone on her ear.

"Nothing daddy I need you right now" she looked at me I nodded "why? whats wrong?" he asked "my friend was uhh." she looked at me "having a get together" I whispered "having a umm get together for uhhh math, and she uhh invited some people over, then they started..." she looked at me "shooting" I mouthed "they started shooting daddy, and im scared please come get me" she continued.

I smiled "okay babygirl where you at?" he asked "ummmm" she looked at me "61987 milsburry ave" I told her and she told him.

"Why are you doing this?" his wife asked I looked at Vannah who wanted to cry "go to the restroom" I told her she got up and walked off "your father, son and husband.. he shot my parents.both of em, for what reason I cant say but its a fifty fifty chance that they wont make it..not to mention his boys shot my sisters bestfriend and the only female outside of my family which is now broken that I actually cared about" I told them they looked down .

"MY michael wouldnt do such things" His mom protested "mom?" the girl mumbled "yes?" she sounded as if she wanted to cry "is it a bad moment to confess something" the girl mumbled I looked at her and Vannah came back.

"You gone tell her now after 5 years?" she asked the girl.The girl looked at her like she was crazy "SEE I FUCKED UP YALL WAS A HAPPY FAMILY, BUT NAH SINCE HE FUCKED UP MINES LET ME FUCK UP YOURS REAL FUCKING QUICK!SEE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SOMEBODY SPEACIAL TO ME" she pointed at the old lady "what are you talking about" I asked Vannah she looked at me on the verge of tears "THIS IS OUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER"

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-in case yall dont remember Their grandmother was V's mother in book 1 Savage, she had it out for Mac and hit her car and broke up V and her relationship!!!

But vote comment and fan..let me know how you fee!