Midnight?

Vannah POV

I woke up feelin like a boss today.So I was gone dress like a boss!Duh bitch Im Savannah.

Vin was prolly still sleep, he get up around 6:30.To my advantage I took a shower, then danced into my closet smiling.

Today I was gone dress cute, my yellow high waisted jeggings, my brown cow girl boots, with a white denim long sleeve.I folded the ends, then put my brown belt that matched my boots on.

Some red lip gloss, and curled my hair.When I got downstairs I ate some food, then took a couple selfies and posted them to instagram *Hoes be quick to complain about being a side bitch, and try to be a main bitch!Why not be the only bitch #simpleminded hoes* That was my caption.

Likes poured in and all types of comments *plug, you gotta kik?, facetime, sexy ass, that caption tho*

Vin came downstairs and looked surprised "hurry the hell up" I jumped at him laughing "Vin I love you" I hugged him "LOve you to Van" he reached over grabbing some toast "someones in a good mood" he told me "actually I am" I started spinning then laughing.

After he finished breakfast we headed to school.Today Charlie was getting a ride from her dad.When I got there Nique rushed me "OH MY GOD, TELL ME WHY THAT HOE CALLED MY PO WITH THAT FIGHTIN SHIT" She yelled "dont mind these hoes" I told her Jayla came up "thats my main" she hugged me.

"who?" I asked "him" she pointed over to this cute lightskin boy.Gawd he wss fine as hell.Braids, swagg, pink plump lips, and tats.

"damn" My mouth dropped "girl, tell me about it" she added.This nigga was fine as fuck "but he play games" she said "shidd, I betchu I could beat em" I laughed.

Meanwhile Nique just sat there "not my type" she said "yeah cause you got Tez" I told her she laughed "thats tha bae" she said.

"wonder if he got a friend" Jayla thought.Shit was to funny to me, "how you gone say he fine then ask for a friend" Nique looked at her.I just shook my head "cause the nigga play games and Jayla Chanelle Houston aint got no time for that" she said I nodded.

"come on Nique we got class" I grabbed NIque arm and we walked to class.

"girl, so this trick called Tez phone right and I dont want to get mad so he can seem like IM jealous or whatever" she sat down "if you dont show that you jealous he gone think you dont care so" I looked through my folder and handed my work in.

"but what if he dont think like that?" she was really concerned "but if you just let him, he gone think its okay" I grabbed another worksheet "I know" she sighed.

"why you stressin over him? Its Tez" I told her as we sat down at our desk "because he different, I actually got feelings for him" she put her  hands on her head.

"girl calm down, IM sure he feels the same just do what needs to be done, You dont wanna lose him to any other right? Then hold him down, he is yours make that shit known you cut off your side hoes?" I asked doing the work.

"yeah of course" she sighed "then he has to do the same, you not gone be the only one changing fo yo relationship" I told her.

She looked at me ready to cry "girl stop it" I hugged her "I think IM pregnant" she whispered with tears in her eyes.

"Mrs.J" I raised my hand "can you excuse us?" I asked "no" was all she said I laughed.

"its personal" I told her "no" she kept saying no "you know what fuck it, Im out" I lifted her up "if you leave do not come back mrs.williams" she told me "sure wont" I put my stuff in my folder "ignorant just like your brother" shr mumbled.