Grounded

Vince POV

Police took my mom and sister out in handcuffs.Everybody including me was laughing our asses off.I told yall they crazy "bro you seen yo sister kick that window" Ant laughed "she was like beech bitch bitch" he started mocking her.

Soon after they was carrying some other girl out.Ambulance came and put Megan and Jamie on a stretcher.They wasnt dead they was just bleedin badly.

Thats what the fuck she get, put her damn hands on me like she god or some shit.Call me a punk, I dont give a fuck she had it commin.I dont hit females.

...........

I drove home, Vannah and Ma was on the couch with they heads down, while dad lectured them.

Too funny? "she touched my damn baby so I touched her ass" ma smart ass told him "she in fuckin high school, you too old for that shit" Pops pointed at her "so." she mumbled "yall lucky, they didnt press charges for gods sake your an artist/song writer and you out here fightin like you aint got no damn career" he told her.

I sat in the doorway, laughing "Okay damn. get out my face!" she stood up.Vannah just watched "now Savannah Mckenzie You good, you was supposed to beat her ass!But a stapler to her head Vannah?Really a fucking stapler" he told her "she kept talking she shouldve just shutup" she mumbled.

POps shook his head "I need a drink fuckin.with yall to, you cant tell be throwin shit just cause she didnt do shit you asked her to do, so now we gotta pay for that shit you damaged" he told her she shrugged "so what" she told him.

"aye chill with that smart mouth Vannah I can still whoop yo ass" pops stood "we aint paying for shit" moms stood up again.

"yes the fuck we are or thats a lawsuit" he told her I laughed and shook my head.Told you, they crazy "why people always running to the court for some shit" ma said.

How do I manage to live with two crazy ass females.But a stapler tho? #Dead "She touched my brother like she was a nigga, she got her ass whooped and her pussy ass friend jumped in...I wonder how they stapler felt against her fucking 12 head" Vannah was irritated.

"SHUTUP!" Pops yelled and she shut right up "you are on punishment" he told her "so. I dont do shit no way" she said and ma popped her lip.

"stop fuckin talkin back like you grown take yo ass to that room" she told her and Vannah walked upstairs "how much the school need" she asked "12,000" he told her and I walked into the living room.

"you good?" Pops asked "yeah Im straight" I told em walking to go check on Vannah.She was on her bed "you alright" I asked "yeah Im straight" she told me.

I sat on her bed "thanks for having my back" I told her "always" she dapped me "but you got anger issues" we both laughed.

"so you grounded" I teased her "forreal but its not like I got a life so" she shook her head "true but can you control ya anger a lil bit" I asked "gotchu" she turned to me "now get out IM sleepy" she pushed me.

.........the next day

Vannah was suspended for 5 days.People acted as if nothing happened the next day.They knew my family, and not to fuck with us.Simple, with a father as a pro athlete and your mother as a well known artist who wouldnt know us.Especially chicago, Uncle D tells us everything.

Ayden came up to me "where is Savannah Vinny" she asked with Adrienne at her side "suspended" I told them "why? its only the second day" Adrienne butted in "cause Jamie" I told them "she got my lil cousin suspended IM really killing her ass"Aiden said "you been around ma a lil too much" I rubbed her back.

The crew was commin "who this is?" AJ asked eyein Adrienne "my cousin foo' look the other way"
"yo whole family got ass damn" he said "see you cuzzo" they hugged me and walked away.

Yes, those are T daughters.They aint nothing like my moms, well Aiden does a lil.Although I never met their moms, but Adrienne looks just like T hands down, Aiden is much lighter with dimples, Adrienne is caramel, with glasses.But cute, they fast tho.

Vannah ass better not even think of kissing another nigga.Or thatsbher ass offtop "aye bruh" Tez came up and dapped me "aye wassup"

"tonight my nigga G throwin a party we need hella people to show up" he said I nodded "what the fuck you tellin me for?" I cocked an eyebrow "cause we need ALL the hoes, and from what I hear you have a few" I laughed.

"a few, nah nigga I have all the hoes" me and AJ dapped eachother "aye we gone be there tho"Ant chimed.

We all walked to class, we didnt have the same classes.But I know EVERYBODY, SO Im good on that.

"sup mr.Anderson" I dapped him "Mr.Williams" he nodded.Always tryna be professional "Nigga you black just cause you went to college dont mean you gotta talk like you dont wanna" I sat down in the back.

"Mr.Williams" he said sternly.I cleared my throat "Mr.Anderson" I made my voice deep mocking him.The class irrupted in laughter "would you like to go to the office?" he asked.

"uhh no I would Like to take my ass home, roll a fat ass blunt, then play Ghosts with my lil sis" I dapped this nigga Brian.

The class was rolling "office" he pointed at me "man if you think Im going to the office you got me fuuucckkkkedd upp!" I yelled they laughed "MR.WILLIAMS!" he yelled slapping a ruler down on his desk.

"Chill Im just fuckin witchu, but aye can you give me my work then Im out" I told him he gladly passed me the papers and I walked to my locker.

"this shit to easy" I read the paper.Some girl bumped into my chest, I caught her before she fell "my bad ma" I picked her up "Im sorr-...Oh" Charlie looked up.

"let me get these" I picked up her books "where you headed" I asked "home" she sounded upset.And I wanted to know why.

"let me take you"
"no"
"come on I dont bite"
"no"
"why not?"
"cause"
"lets go" I took her hand and put her in my car.

If she really didnt want to go then she wouldve protested.And she didnt so it was alright.

"you want somethin to eat?" I asked her "Ill eat when I get home" she looked out the window "or we can stop by a Coney Island" I parked in the lot.

We walked in and sat across from eachother "so wassup witchu?" I asked she refused to make eye contact "nothing" was all she said.

"Stop lying, you actin like Im tryna fuck or some shit, just relax I wanna get to know you" I told her she looked at me.Finally "cause thats all you want!Just admit it,some thug nigga that only wants to fuck and say it other than tryna have someone catch feelings only to let them down so dont even pull that bullshit on me" she snapped.

Where the fuck did that come from? "man whatever" the waitress came.That shit piss me off, see at first I wanted to fuck.But I wanted to get to know her ass, go through one heartbreak then judge every fuckin body.

"hello, IM Andrea your waitress what would you like"
"Can I get your chili fries, a large sprite" I told her

"can i have the same" she said in a whisper almost.

"be right back" she walked away winking.But I wasnt in no kind if mood.

"so what you do for fun?" she asked and I giggled "fuck people right?" I looked at her "loo-" I cut her off "why do yall do that shit?" I asked.

"do what?"

"yall say dont judge a girl by the way she dress,talk or walk but yet yall do the same shit, its not my fault bitches throw theyselves at me, yeah I fucked girls, but yall always assume that we just want that only, when I first seen yo ass I wanted to fuck you, then when I actually paid attention to yo ass I was like she could be coo' but nahh I just wanna fuck right? Thats all thugs do right?"

I assured her, she just looked at me in my eyes the whole time "I apoligize if I offended you, I just said what I thought I knew, what I heard" she told me "by the way, Im not a thug IM far from it I come from a VERY well paid family" I told her she looked at me.

"but you aight" I smirked "here you go" the lady sat our plates down.

"why was you mad earlier" I asked "cause Simon" she said I laughed "who the fuck is Simon" I giggled "my ex, he cheated on me, then embarassed me then left me after I stayed with him through it all" she looked down.

I picked her chin up "you were stupid" I laughed "fuck you" she said "nah, look Imma be real witchu, I think you was stupid for keeping him, ma always told my sister if a man can cheat on you once he will do it again.And as long as you allow him them to take that advantage, he has power over you" I told her she had a tear that had fallen "I know" I caught another tear.

"stop crying" I pulled her so that she was in my lap "pretty girls shouldnt cry" I told her "dont give him that power over you" I told her she smiled.

"you so fucking wise, why you act like a ass in class" she looked at me "cause Im silly, but IM smart as fuck to dont let the sexiness fool you" she laughed "you look cute as fuck with braces" I rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip "I love your eyes" she told me.

The gaze continued, until I tapped her leg for her to get up.She sat back across from me "so tell me about your self" she said "what you wanna know?" I asked her.

We continued eating "what do you do in your spare time?" she asked "I usually, hang in the studio, or play the game with my sister, sometimes go out or smoke a blunt" I told her taking a drink of sprite.

"studio?" she asked "yeah we got one in our art studio of my house, its my moms tho" I ate my chili fries "oh, so you arent a thug" she giggled "no, Im a normal teenage boy" I looked at her.

"enough about me, what do you do in your spare time" I asked her "nothing, I usually dont leave the house" she looked down "why not?" I asked "I dont wanna talk about it" she looked at me.

"so whats your name" she asked "V, Vin, Vinny" I told her she laughed "real name?" she told me "Vincent Carter Williams" I put my head up "oh really? Mines is Charolette Leann Hayes" she smiled.

"thats a old lady name" I scrunched my face up.She laughed "Im finished" I told her "me too" I put 100 on the table then walked out to my car.

"so you want me to take you to your place" she looked at me and hesitated "yeah"

"you dont have to if you dont want" I looked at her "I have to" she told me.Whats her problem?

After she gave me the directions I dropped her off "Im gone be here tomorrow morning to pick you up" I told her she smiled "k bye" she walked inside and I drove off.

When I got in the house Mama was cooking dinner "hey ma" I kissed her cheek "wassup baby" she kissed my forehead.

"whatchu cookin" I asked looking over her shoulder "crab legs, corn, mashed potatoes, with Cobler, and cornbread, collard greens" she said and my lips got watery.

"let me help" I asked "start on the cornbread, then the potatoes" she told me and I did just that.Pops walked in with Vannah "hey pops" I yelled "sup, hey bae" he kissed my mom "Sup Van" I told Vannah "hey Vinny Pooh" she hugged me "happy much?" I told her.

And she nodded "oohh, we cookin can I help" she is such a brat sometimes "start on the collard greens and corn" we was all in the kitchen doing somethin.

Dad came in with that damn camera "come on man why you always bring that shit in" I laughed Vannah loved it, I couldnt stand it.Felt like I was under survilance.

....

We finished our food then ate.I smashed them crab legs no lie.

Vannah POV

After dinner, I went in my room and laid on the bed.Dad said I could get off punishment in 2 more days.Which is when I got back to school.

My phone rung and it was August

Me:hello?
AUGGY:wassup
Me:nothing bored, tired, lonely
AUGGY:you should come to my party tonight
Me:I wish but I cant
AUGGY:why?
Me:grounded, for that fight at school
AUGGY: the one with Jamie and uhh MEgan?
Me:*giggles* yeah
AUGGY:broo, I heard you threw a stapler at her ass
Me:nooo not true
AUGGY: why you lying
Me:Boyy, I gotta go, have fun atcho party
AUGGY:alright, see you bae!

His slick ass.By the way we aint together.We just talkin, and Im sure yall.know how that goes.I took a shower and went to sleep.

..............

When I woke up, it was midnight.All you heard was bumping, and bed springs.I tip toed out my room and heard that it was coming from mom and dads.

I knocked on Vin door and walked in "Vin pssssst Vin" he looked at me "Vannah what the hell is wrong with you" he looked at me "come here listen" he came to the hall.

"VVV, OH BABY DONT STOP!" MOANS "FUCK MAC"!!!

"NASTY ASSES" Vin whispered "I cant sleep with this shit" I whispered back!We got up and went downstairs "2k?" he asked "Ill get the pop corn" I ran to the kitchen.

Auggy party prolly slappin.I would be twerkin and shit, I made the popcorn, then poured it into a bowl, grabbed another bowl and filled it with gummy worms.Then made some root beer floats.

The moans were louder and I shook my head.I brought the stuff back and we played about 5 games.And non stop board banging.

"okay so have you ever kissed a boy?" he asked I stuffed my mouth with gummy worms "not yet"

"how many girls have you fucked" I asked "6-7" he told me "so when girls go in your room you dont fuck" I asked "sometimes but mostly get top and leave they ass, all hoes aint good" he said I laughed.

"you still a virgin" he looked at me and I choked on my float.He laughed "yes dumb ass why would you ask that" I pushed him "cause girls yo age like hoes" he told me.

"and I want my lil sister to carry herself with respect, look thats yours to keep, if you just give it away to.some whack nigga then you gone look back and regret that shit.When you lose IT i want you to be married duh, but if your not make sure its with someone you know you can always have a friendship if not a relationship with, because you know that he actually cares for you and your feelings" he told me I smiled.

"your so wise" I hugged him "but I promise IM gone try and keep it, and if i do lose it ITs gone be with someone I care about" I told him he smiled "or Imma kill his ass" he whispered "ruined the moment"I finished off my gummy worms.

"IM sleepy" I whined "they still fuckin?" he looked at me "shh" we listened and rolled our eyes.

"Im gone go clean this up, you get the blankets" I got up and started sweeping the floor.He came in and put his pillows and blankets on one couch, and then I put mines on the other.

"NIght Vin" "NIght Van".

And with that we was knocked out.

----------------

I woke up and Vin was gone.His couch was sloppy, I rubbed my head and walked to the kitchen.NO breakfast?

Mom must be out, I walked and peeped in her room.Her and dad were sleep with clothes and sheets everywhere.The air just smelled like they been fuckin all night.

I took my BC, even though IM not having sex, it helps with my period.Then made some eggs, sausage, and waffles.

Sitting at the table, my mom came down in a robe.She looked at me and I rolled my eyes, "and the attitude because?" she sat in front of me with her plate made.

"no comment" I went to pick up my blankets.Lowkey, I wasnt mad I was just disgusted.Picture your parents having sex in the room right next to yours, you wouldnt be disgusted?

"ma, next time yall decide to do "business" at night please bite a pillow" I told her she blushed "oh V dont stop ohh, ohh" I mocked her washing my dish.

She came to me " I do not sound like that" she nudged me "yes, all night, then daddy gruntin and shit only made it worst.Yall woke me up, then woke Vin up we crashed down here" I looked at her she laughed.

"Aint shit funny" I walked upstairs to get ready.I bumped into dad on the way up "nasty ass" I mumbled then went into my room.My phone was charged 100% ayyee!I had a goodmorning text from AUGGY with a heart and kissy face emoji.

I sent it back, then put my charger case on my iphone "ma" I yelled "what?" she yelled back.

"I want some icecream can I walk to dairy queen!" I yelled "sure".

Yay!! Turning on the shower I let my hair down, then brushed my teeth and stepped in my shower.Today was gone be a good day, it was just one of those feelings.

My grey yoga skinnies, with a teal sweater, with sequence letters on it, my brown uggs.I put my wet hair up in a bun then walked out.

/------

"hey can I have your cookie dough blizzard, a large frie, with a burger add extra cookie dough please" I told her she mugged me.Bro, I swear females at restraunts be havin fucked up attitudes.Lucky Im having a good day or I wouldve snatched her weave wearin ass up.

"yo food ready" she snapped at me "ayo what the fuck is yo problem" I looked at her "your my problem, stop textin August he my man"

"if he yo man tell him stop hittin my line.Me and him aint even together, we dont fuck, we dont kiss bitch you stressin ya self, dont come for me unless I send for you fall the fuck back forreal" I told her taking my shit and leaving.

Auggy was cool, but we wasnt official.Just talking so there was no need to stress over some female who is obviously not doing her job right!

-Her and august?
-Vin lowkey smart
-they brother sister relationship tho!
vote; comment leave suggestions.It only takes two seconds to click vote.I read and try my best to respond to comments and my best to add in suggestions.Thanks for reading hope you liked it