Man Down

Vannah POV
I woke up from my alarm.And I was freezing,"why is it so damn cold in here?" I asked myself walking to the A.C and turning on the heat.

August, popped into my head, and then I thought about us having to go out.Im gone dress casual, but cute.Ya know, or just casual.

I took a shower, washed my hair and tied it up.It was super curly and I didnt have time to blowdry it.So I walked into my closet some white shredded superskinny jeans.Yassss, okay so now what shirt.

A knock on my door interupted my thoughts "yes" I yelled looking through shirts "hey boo" Nique came in the closet "good, I need your help, so i have these jeans but what top" I asked "let me see whatchu got.in here" she walked into my closet.

"DAMN YO CLOSET BIGGER THAN MY BEDROOM..ALL THESE DAMN SHOES" she yelled I laughed "here" she tossed me this belly shirt, that was just plain black.

"ohh this would be cute, but it would only be cute with this skirt" I told her pulling on the long stripped black and white skirt, with the slit up the side "truu truu so wear it and these sandals" she tossed me the Black and silver MK sandals.

"so wassup witchu and Tez" I said taking out some cute black lace panties.Dont ask where I got them.
Then a plain black, VS bra and I only have them cause the panty line doesnt show up well when I wear leggings or whatever.

"we good, but I guess this was just us claiming to be official cause we always talked we just never actually were together" she told me and I brushed my teeth "so how long yall talked?" I asked rinsing my mouth.

When I walked out she was watchin tv on my bed "about 8 months" she said and I looked at her "forreal? thats a hella long time, was yall like with other people" I lotioned my legs "duh bitch he had hoes" we laughed "that never bothered you" I slid on my outfit.

"that ass tho" she yelled Iaughed "but yeah sometimes but all we would do is fight about it,.then he apologizes and repeats" she said shaking her head.

I polished my toes baby blue, along with my.natural long nails.Then added coats of clear "damn, so you think you serious about it"

"I been serious, Immean its about time he realize im gone be there for whatever and through whatever, I might wanna lose my V card to him"

"you a virgin?" I looked at her in complete shock she nodded "lowkey you dont look like one" I sprayed my smell goods and sat in the chair.

"bitch you dont look like one" I laughed "I know" I started blowdrying my hair.Then I straightened it, "thats yo real hair" she asked "mmhmm" was all I said , and added this headband that wrapped around your head, then had a part that went down the middle.

It was cute, had little silver stuff dangling from it. " yall mixed or some shit" she asked and I nodded putting my stuff in the little black gucci clutch.

"yeah, with Brazilian, Indian, black, and white I think Im not sure about the white part" I told her she smiled "guess who is callin me?" she sang "Tez" I rolled my eyes and put on some pink lipgloss.

My phone buzzed

me:hello
Auggy:come outside
Me:on my way

I added another coat of lipgloss, popped in a peice if spearmint gum "IM out Nique" I told her she got up and walked downstairs.The whole crew was there except,.MIrakal,Lisha, and MOni.

"Im out Vin" I hugged him and walked out the door.He was on the car looking all fine.His tattoos on his arms was exposed, his chains were shining.I couldnt help but smile.

"see somethin you like" he bit his lip "maybe, maybe not" I hugged him.We got into the all white, Benz, and pulled off.

"you look cute today" he said "no nigga I look more than cute and you know it" I looked at him and he laughed.